Exercise routine/ schedule bad or good

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
36 Posts
Mar 4, 2014 5:00pm
via Android

I have been exercising doing every thing i though was right. I even took the 50 day 50 sit up challenge. I also upped my sit ups to 80. i am done that and my core is still flabby. I do 3 second knee drop planks, clam shells, triple 10 bicep reps, and 3 minute step reps. Every Tuesday Thursday and Saturday. What am i doing wrong ? I need advice please help.

05 Mar
Hi Crystal, if you want to lose weight start strength training! Start with 5 lb *25 reps for 4 sets
Icon_missing_thumb
122 Posts
Mar 4, 2014 7:17pm
via Android

What is your goal exactly?

04 Mar
Fitness goal of 145 from 181. Core and all over shape up
04 Mar
Try to incorporate more cardio into your workouts. You should not be comfortable when doing it either lol. Generally, the harder you work the better the results. Try adding in some burpees (10 reps 3 sets) or some jump rope for 10 mins (the faster, the better. And swing from the wrist) Sprint 30-60 sec walk/jog 30 sec repeat for 15-25 mins. You need to be SWEATING. If you feel like you are getting sick back off a little.
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Mar 4, 2014 8:17pm
via Android

Try multi exercise circuit training there is a great ten min blast routine on here i love also are you drinking alot of water?

04 Mar
Yea i tried that. Even the bikini beach body. About 3 weeks.
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Mar 4, 2014 8:20pm
via Android

Also a good diet is the key exercise is less than half the battle

04 Mar
Should i try a partial juice diet? I already have a good regular one. Low fat suger smaller proportions high proteins breakfast lots of water. So do you think i should try juiceing
06 Mar
Crystal, I started juicing about 3 months ago and I love it. Stay away from juices that are all fruit. That will put the weight on you because of all of the natural sugars in them. Start with ones that are fruit with a little vegie if you need to get used to the taste and then you really want 80% vegie and 20% fruit or all vegie if you can handle it. I can't say that I dropped pounds because I am only doing it for breakfast. I am planning a juice fast, soon, though. What I can say...
06 Mar
Oh cool what i am doing is a little more juice and tea. I only have one major meal a day. I still snack at least every 3 hours and the rest is juice water or tea. And I am not starving or hungry one bit. I just started yesterday lol
06 Mar
Just make sure you ate getting all of the proper nutrients. You need protein. At least 30 grams so please make sure you are kind to your body and fed it what it needs. You have to be really careful with diets like juceing that have little research done on them that shows they are a proper way to lose weight because you can end up causing damage to your metabolism and maybe even worse, your digestive system. Like your skeletal muscle (biceps, quads, etc) your digestive system is made up of muscle called smooth muscle. And just like your...
06 Mar
That is fantastic, Crystal. Like Rari said, be sure to get enough protein and enough fiber in your system or you can cause serious health issues. It sounds like you have the right idea, though, with eating several small meals throughout the day or healthy snacks like nuts for protein and good oils. Keep up the good work!
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Mar 4, 2014 8:24pm
via Android

If you like a few tips let me know i lost alot of weight and slimmed my waist by changing a few bad habits

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Mar 4, 2014 9:02pm
via Android

I'm not a fan of juicing but I have seen results in people only problem is once you stop juicing the weight can come back really fast so keep that in mind buy a juicer they come with recipe books and give it a shot if your into trying something new personally i would try and balance it by alternating the juice meal and the solid meal throughout the day.  Not sure if your doing these but here are a few pointers
1.  Try not to eat no later then 830, i go to bed at 10 so thats good for me
2. Get your sleep at night atleast 6-8 hours body burns calories while you sleep try to get on a solid schedule
3. Train your body to metabolize all day by eating.  I try to eat atleast every 3-4 hours small meals and snacks so im never hungry and constantly burning calories once you get hungry your metabolism slows down and your body will store fat in those trouble areas, it was hard to eat that much healthy everyday at first but with fruits and veggies it got easier.
4.  Muscle burns way more calories then fat so increase your lean muscle with stuff like lunges, situps, deadlifts, various squats, pushups, etc add these to your high intensity circuit training and hopefully along with some of the pointers and a good exercise routine you should see results sooner then later.

Sorry for the long reply..

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Mar 4, 2014 9:13pm
via Android

Under the workout tabs alternate the high intensity blast, the a-team and healthy cardio plus YouTube has some free yoga videos try it and update us weekly i would like to hear how its going.  I been active duty military for 15 years these body exercise routines work but it takes dedication and patience and finding what exercises work best for you good luck!

04 Mar
Awesome . Thank you

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51