Update...

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
76 Posts
Mar 5, 2014 12:43pm
via Android

Had a terrible diet this week due to running low on cash and being sick.

Today I only ate around 300cal :(

Im at 50kg/110lb and it just won't stop dropping clearly due to my poor diet :(

As of pay day on Friday ill be back into it and hopefully cooking myself some awesome meals haha

How are you all going?

<3 Miss Tricky

06 Mar
I completely relate to what you are saying about money and being sick affecting your diet. I got hurt a year and a half ago and was told I would never walk again. I had always been very active and ate very healthy. Not having control of what I could eat and not being able to be active put 25 lbs on me. Now that I have proven the doctors wrong and I am up and walking, I am getting back into workouts and have started juicing and eating healthy again. Finances are low so I order food from Bountifulbaskets....
07 Mar
Aww thank you hun and wow sounds like youve had an amazing journey! Thats a massive thing ti overcome. be proud!
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 5, 2014 1:36pm
via Android

Hi Charlie, I've been on diet for the last three weeks. Struggling with it as I never get time to cook the right foods so tend to not eat anything properly.  Loving some of the exercise programmes on here though and looking forward to when I start noticing some change in my appearance.

06 Mar
Yeh I have the same problem with the cooking part :/ I do opt for healthier options rather than bad foods more often than not tho :) keep up the good work 3 wks is longer than some wud last just dont give up if u fall.
Icon_missing_thumb
10 Posts
Mar 5, 2014 5:11pm
via Android

Firstly, get well soon.
Secondly, you'd be losing more of your muscle mass than fat if you have that sort of an eating habit. As the body experiences a surge in cortisol, the stress hormone that tells your body to hold tightly to fat and conserve energy.
50 kgs should make you look good unless you're too tall or short

06 Mar
I do look good haha ;)
1086376_100001929141336_1879234351_n_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 7, 2014 1:49pm

It sure has!..but God has been with me every "step" of the way. I am so excited. I have already lost 3.5 lbs in 4 days. Hope you are feeling better. :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51