Losing it.

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Mar 7, 2014 7:19am
via iOS
This week has hands down been the worst one of my life. First my 6 month old lab gets parvo. She should be ok we got her to a vet but now we have a crazy bill. Went to take a loan out and discovered my identity has been stolen. Someone took out a huge home loan in my name. And didn't pay it back. So bye bye credit. Now my newest puppy, a two month old blue heeler/collie seems to be getting sick. And of course all this stress is making it impossible to keep motivated about my fitness. Sorry bout the rant. Thanks for listening skimble.
Image_thumb
185 Posts
Mar 7, 2014 12:04pm
via iOS
Wow, that's really not good to hear! I'll pray for you if you like, that's about all I can do to show my support for you, but you have my well wishes and hopes for everything to improve! (there I was complaining about my Instagram account being hacked, and yet you've had a huge problem with identity theft :/)
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 7, 2014 12:26pm
via Android

Hi I'm sorry for these things happening to you. I'll definitely lift you up in prayer. I hope you get motivated to exercise.

Image_thumb
35 Posts
Mar 7, 2014 12:39pm
via Android

Uh oh. The parvovirus is highly contagious. I hope your other puppy is coming down with it too...

Image_thumb
151 Posts
Mar 7, 2014 3:37pm
via iOS
Stay strong !
Icon_missing_thumb
38 Posts
Mar 7, 2014 4:05pm
via Android

Just rememver hun it can't rain all the time the sun is always going to come back out! It will get better. Sorry your going through a lot.

07 Mar
*remember

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51