Any help bash all u want

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 8, 2014 6:43am
via Android

Okat i need motivation i weigh 240 yes im fat but ive always had trouble with ny weight i can drop it to 190 n next thing i know its back uo 240 the heavest i ever been bash all u want i dont care i juat need better suport n help what kinda work outs will be best for me wanna drop donw to 140 by next year on my bday

08 Mar
Don't listen to mean people hun their not worth your time. Do some cardio and just swap in healthier thongs to eat more veggies and fruit and lean protein. Lots of water! I'm trying to lose to. If u want I can pm you and give you reminders. I had someone to that to me and it helped! Good luck sweetie and keep me updated! O yea green tea and warm water helps and eat a grapefruit before bed!!!
08 Mar
There are many different diets around.but you need one that your comfortable doing.try light exercise regularly to start off with along with healthy low carb foods and you should start to see a difference
Icon_missing_thumb
216 Posts
Mar 8, 2014 6:54am
via Android

You'll be surprised how much changing the way you eat will help you drop weight, more so than exercise actually. Cut out junk food, nothing out of a box, not even "healthy" stuff out of boxes, because chances are it's full of salt and preservatives that pack pounds on you. Eat lean meats (chicken, fish, turkey), veggies, fruit... if you drink soda, stop. Gotta make a lifestyle change and stick to it

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 8, 2014 6:55am
via Android

That be sweet i need all the modivation between not being employed n daily stress sometimes i wanna give.in ive though about making a fb group n making videos n stuff to get more support

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 8, 2014 6:57am
via Android

I really dont eat i never get hungry n when i do its a small meal

08 Mar
Again I'm no expert but that may be where you're gaining weight. Because you're not eating enough regularly your metabolism slows down to snails pace so when you do start eating again it just all ends up as extra unwanted baggage (I didn't go into detail because I'm unsure but I know that's what happens! (Personal experience))
08 Mar
Yes its tru, I eat 5 or 6 small meals a day just keep the metabolism running
10 Mar
Its true! :-)
10 Mar
Think of it ths way food is fuel for your body... gas is fuel for a car..what happens whn you run out of gas? The car stalls...you ain't going nowhere ... when your not filling your body with fuel your body stalls...it slows down... many things take place in the body ... more thn we even realize....
Image_thumb
42 Posts
Mar 8, 2014 7:29am
via Android

I am on the journey to lose weight and stay fit.  Stay away from junk food, fried items,  soda ; exercise for 30 min atleast 4 times a week and you will be able to keep off excess unwanted weight. Get adequate sleep. Important thing is you stay committed and everything will follow. 

Image_thumb
185 Posts
Mar 8, 2014 8:29am
via iOS
Hey Jessica, 
What I've learned about Skimble is that nobody puts you down for the way you look, they don't hate on you and they most certainly won't give you a hard time. 
The amount of support and encouragement in this online community is overwhelming. Everybody is somewhere that they don't want to be or they've reached here they want to be and they're working to stay there. 

I just want to say good on you for deciding that enough is enough. I believe that having a clear main goal and many clear achievable "stepping stone" goals is the way to get where you want to be. 

Generally speaking (I'm not claiming to be an expert I'm just saying what's worked for me) to start losing weight you do need to start becoming healthier. So: 
-getting plenty of sleep
-drinking plenty of water
-making healthier food and portion size choices (don't go all silly and not eat anything but do some research, find out the recommended portion sizes etc) 

Once you've started on the healthy track, getting fit is the next step. 
Starting with smaller mini-goals has proven effective for me. Instead of setting a huge unachievable goal and getting disappointed because I don't seem to be making progress, I've found that if I break up my main goal into stages and work solidly and aim to achieve each mini goal, I am more satisfied. 

That's the best I can offer but I do wish you all the best! 
Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Mar 8, 2014 1:18pm
via Android

Look into fighter diet. Great diet with great workouts combined.

Image_thumb
482 Posts
Mar 10, 2014 5:29pm
via Android

Strict dieting and even strict eating period long term or short term doesn't work... it does have to be a choice... eating healthy and exercising is important ...plenty of unhealthy skinny people out there and some healthy people with higher body fat percentages to prove both are important ...unless you love the idea of high cholesterol..high blood pressure... heart disease.. diabetes... being out of breath just doing daily activities.. being tired all the time... people making fun of you.. regular doctor visits and doctor bills...not to mention back pain extra pressure on knees etc... come on ... nobody is ever happy when they dnt feel good and being overweight comes with sickness ..and obviously obesity is a major health problem.... crash diets dnt work ... education does...educate yourself on what your body needs.. if you can afford it find a dietician ... fulfilling your macronutrients in a day exercising and eating withen your caloric intake will create long and lasting results... sorry for long post...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51