Hi I'm new to this

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
79 Posts
Mar 8, 2014 11:06am
via Android

I wld advice on gd workouts Tht I can do at home as I find it hard getting out much x

09 Mar
Welcome Janet!! A lot of these workout are at home friendly. I work out at home, and do not have any excersize equipment or weights, but have found plenty of workouts that dont need them. Browse through the excersizes, you can choose what u want and like to do. Good luck to you :)
09 Mar
You're looking to exercise and yes there are ALOT of exercises here. If you try some of them and they may be to easy and some to hard and there's even more that are juust right. You may find there are young men that will make an exercise program. It's like having your own personal trainer. Everyone on this site great. No judging, no bad talking you're going to love it here. If you stumble MANY people will help you get back up. I'm so excited for you. AND U WILL MAKE IT:-)
Image_thumb
185 Posts
Mar 8, 2014 12:01pm
via iOS
Hey welcome! 
Basically it depends on what you want to do! 
Filter and search for workouts you want for targeting certain areas or just browse through to your hearts content. 

I've found the majority of workouts on here are home friendly and very easy to do! 
I wish you all the best with your goals. 

Once again, welcome to what surely must be the most supportive and encouraging online community of people all at different stages but all striving toward that one goal, to be the absolute best/healthiest/fittest they can be. 
08 Mar
Image_thumb
42 Posts
Mar 8, 2014 1:13pm
via Android

Hi,
I am glad you took the first step of getting yourself in the mindset to exercise.  You have the  option to choose the intensity, time, equipment available (or not ) . So browse and get going.  And update us.

Image_thumb
79 Posts
Mar 8, 2014 4:11pm
via Android

Thax

Icon_missing_thumb
39 Posts
Mar 8, 2014 4:19pm
via Android

Welcome Janet! Good luck on your journey!

Image_thumb
79 Posts
Mar 8, 2014 4:26pm
via Android

Thax heather. I'm just looking to see Wat I can do as I've got spd n I'm trying to lose weight xxx

Image_thumb
37 Posts
Mar 8, 2014 9:55pm
via Android

Welcome and hope y achieve all your goals

08 Mar
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Mar 9, 2014 2:50am
via Android

Yeah it all depends on what your fitness goals are! If your looking to loose weight there are great cardio exercises on this site. If you want to gain muscle or tone up there are still amazing exercises. Even if you're goals are to be more flexible or to be better at yoga the excerises are endless. The great thing about here is that you can filter exercise based on what time and equipment you have. Good luck!

Image_thumb
94 Posts
Mar 9, 2014 12:01pm
via Android

first remember do your workout regulary and be motivate
touch with our supportive community
here is many workout which may help you for reaching ur goals
welcome to This beautiful place

Image_thumb
79 Posts
Mar 9, 2014 9:20pm
via Android

Thx everyone for giving me gd advice all I need to do is make a plan n start in 2morrow. Xxx

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51