I don't know how to push myself!

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Mar 8, 2014 3:59pm
via Android

I need help! I know that I need to push myself but I can't! I'm too weak, I give up quickly.. :(

06 Aug
That probably means that you need to set stricters goals at your level
Icon_missing_thumb
38 Posts
Mar 8, 2014 4:20pm
via Android

Just remember if you don't push yourself you can't go anywhere!

08 Mar
I know that but, I have no indurance and that's the reason whu I downloaded this app and started working out.. any advice?
Image_thumb
130 Posts
Mar 8, 2014 6:28pm
via Android

Hey you are lacking a sense of focus. Although I am working out to be a healthier and better looking me. I do this for my nephews who I need a lot of stamina for to just keep up with them. everyone has those days of no feeling of pushing themselves but I just focus on who and why I am doing this. We all are on here to support each other and help each other reach potential!

08 Mar
thank u so much! I started doing the 30 days squat challenge and I am pushing myself real hard and your advice really helped,, I started thinking why am I doing this? And I encouraged myself to do more and there goes day 2 :D <3
08 Mar
You are most welcome IN SHAPE. Sometimes we all find it difficult to stay focused but just always remind yourself why you are doing this. :-)
Image_thumb
94 Posts
Mar 9, 2014 11:56am
via Android

do 1 &2  workout as per choice , no matter how long it .
and do regulary with your routine , promise to yourself and doing everyday than u will be see result

09 Mar
06 Aug
R u doing workouts
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Mar 9, 2014 1:08pm
via Android

yup :D

Image_thumb
54 Posts
Mar 20, 2014 2:58pm
via Android

Do you go to the gym or to group workouts.  If u go to a group ull be more motivated as the instructor is pushing everyone and you'll feel part of a team just try once a week at first and use this app too

Image_thumb
94 Posts
Aug 6, 2014 2:25pm
via Android

Push hard

300x300_thumb
168 Posts
Aug 6, 2014 10:22pm
via Android

If you don't push yourself...you are not living.

And if you think you're weak...we all start somewhere.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51