8 posts | Original | Recent
4 Posts
Mar 9, 2014 7:55pm
via Android

I would like to get in shape in the fastest way possible. Can someone advice me about exercises I should do to accomplish that?

289 Posts
Mar 9, 2014 8:19pm
via Android

Ultimate Fighter Core
One for cardio and abs :)

36 Posts
Mar 9, 2014 10:00pm
via Android

What areas do you want to focus on? I'll create a workout for you really quick.

09 Mar
Blart, when you finish the workout for Dora I COULD REALLY use your help as well. I'm not young anymore (I'm 50) I also suffer from multiple sclerosis otherwise known as M.S. it's in remission right now how ever alot of the damage is done. I tire easily. So multiple reps are out of the question.10-15 minutes is about all I can handle. I could do it 2-3 times a day. I look like I have a baby bump. By June 1st I would like to walk aroud with my t shirt off. I'm just not sure what to do....
09 Mar
How you doing, sir? I'd be honored to help you with a workout plan. For Abs you could try my killer Abs workout. It is at an intense, level. Any other areas you want to work on? My Uncle has M.S. too. Hope this helps.
09 Mar
I'll do that however could you dumb it down a bit?(make it easier) I do everything in my apartment and it's hard for me to figuer things out. My cognitive functions make things difficult. Thank you also call me Kevin you don't need to call me Sir
09 Mar
Alright Kevin, how'd you like me to dumb it down? You can do 25 crunches, 10 leg ups, 10 reverse crunches, and.... 15 second bike.
09 Mar
I would like to focus on my legs, butt, hips and abs. Tnx for effort haha :-)
14 Posts
Mar 9, 2014 10:05pm
via iOS
You already are in shape dora the pro! 
09 Mar
Hahahah jele ne kenjajj
6 Posts
Mar 10, 2014 6:50pm
via Android

Google the "300" workout. It's cardio & strength training in one. Might need to modify for your physical fitness level.

Do anything high intensity 3-4 times a week & moderate 2 times a week, light (walking slowly) as often as you can. Research has recently shown that you actually burn more calories strolling for 3 miles than walking, and walking briskly more than running. Weird, but true. You need a combo of all three to get into quick shape.

Push through! Don't quit before you've reached success!

50 Posts
Mar 11, 2014 1:01am
via iOS
Don't skip leg day!... Haha also high intensity is best for a quick change . It doesn't have to be a long workout, just make sure to hit it hard! Good luck!! I like the 300 workouts that someone else mentioned as well.
42 Posts
Mar 11, 2014 1:43am
via Android

Blart, Thanks man. I'm sure for most people that would be to easy, however U were able to make difficult for me. I'm sure there's going to be when I can do that and more. But the reality is there will be alot I just won't be able to to do all of it. I'm going to push it Thanks alot

11 Mar
No problem, glad I could help!
8 Posts
Mar 11, 2014 4:07pm
via Android

Hi Dora ! I think u r looking for something like this Extreme & Awesome - Booty & Core
And then when u r ready, challenge yourself Plank *Pause* Plank --> Be Strong
Good luck !

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51