Excersizing too much?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Mar 10, 2014 12:43am
via Android

Hello everyone. Need some advice. Out of the 17 days ive started working out using this app ive taken only one day off. Ive worked out before but for months have been pretty much lazy! I know eating healthy and clean is the best but unfortunately i cannot afford to do that!! So i am working out extra and everyday to get where i want to be. Is this too much?

Icon_missing_thumb
23 Posts
Mar 10, 2014 1:30am
via Android

I, also, work out daily. Just make sure u r working different muscles each day, dont do the same routine...and allow ur muscles time to recover.

Mar 10, 2014 3:27am
via Android

Thanks i also work out different muscle groups throughout the week so im not over-doing it

Image_thumb
108 Posts
Mar 10, 2014 8:06am
via Android

I like to take at least one day off to rest the body, but some times I ll  just do 30mins light cardio ,

Image_thumb
731 Posts
Mar 10, 2014 8:35am
via iOS
Does it feels like it's too much? If not it's not to much.

Also that you can't eat healthy is compleate b*ll s*it
Oats, rice, milk, frozen veggies, chicken, and tuna are all cheap, healthy foods you can go fore.
10 Mar
It doesnt feel like too much, i dont get sore anymore. If i do its only maybe for the rest of that day. By that night im fine. And i feed 3 ppl on only 250 dollars a month. I can get some things healthy but not what i want. I do my best with what i can do
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 12, 2014 11:20pm
via Android

I work out daily but I switch it up....I never workout to the point of exhaustion but I get at least 30 mins to a hour daily....I'm the casual exerciser, so I dont do anything too vigorous...once I reach my weight goal, I still plan on waking everyday.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51