underestimated boy here

4 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 10, 2014 10:47am
via Android

ive problems with my friends.. whod kind of underestimated me for my untoned body..and im afraid the moment they know that im starting to workout by online..theyll laugh at me..the same way i lost my confidence to play football..since theyre my housemates..theyll know im doing this and that.somebody has any idea??
Incredible Arms

10 Mar
Ignore what others think. I know easier said than done. However find somewhere quiet and confident space for you to work out in.
10 Mar
thanks..ill try my best
10 Mar
Listen u can do are be anything if u work hard n put in 100% in highschool i once was told i cant play football cause i was to skinny @5'10 120lbs but i work n end up playing anyways.and now i play semipro football/austin elite track team.i even played d2 football soccer and crosscrountry.@ 135lb. I gain weight now to pervent injuries but if i.can do it u can too work hard its not going to be easy ,but its worth it.
Icon_missing_thumb
39 Posts
Mar 10, 2014 11:52am
via Android

Be you who cares what they think! Use it as fuel and prove them wrong. You know how many people gave me grief bout stuff and I kept on. Once I proved them wrong they had to tell me sorry! It'll be worth it!

Image_thumb
110 Posts
Mar 10, 2014 12:17pm
via Android

Keep your head up and drive on! You'll have the last laugh.

10 Mar
Was 5'7" and 125 lbs and played football only for a year cause they said I couldn't. Had to prove em wrong. Said I was to small to join the U.S. Army and did it anyway. Got up to 195 lbs when I got out of the army and after major surgery am back down to 170. Don't let anyone tell you what you can or can't do.
Image_thumb
32 Posts
Mar 11, 2014 6:39am
via Android

Hey flynn.. psl masalah kau tu,, biarkn ja housemate kau nk ckp apa.. jgn biarkn mereka mnjatuhkn kau..tunjukkn kpd mereka yg kau berusaha jgk jdi trbaik.. nnti bila bdn kau dh ok,mereka plak yg respect dkt kau..  ataupun kau ajak housemate sama2 lwn pushup ke apa ke.. @ kalau kau xmau jgk,buatla smbunyi2 ke buat dkt gym ke,yg pnting kau kena konsisten.. bgi housemate kau trkejut..haha..  oklah,gunalh app ni,serius ok..  k,kalau ada apa2 nk tanya,bleh tanya sy..  k,gudluck bro.. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51