No motivation at all!!

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
124 Posts
Mar 12, 2014 6:35pm
via Android

I have lost all motivation ,, I just feel like giving up on everything I have not work out in two days n been off my diet this is the hard thing ever cause I really want it so bad but I'm lost please help!!! Thanks!!

12 Mar
Been going through that for a.month gaining weight also it sucks I know how you feel
13 Mar
Yea its kind make me sad but we can get back on track tho!!!
13 Mar
Your not alone, I was doing pretty good for a while, even lost 7 pounds in two weeks, but then I hit this depression wall and I loss all motivation too.
Image_thumb
222 Posts
Mar 12, 2014 6:49pm
via Android

Well first you should know that in anything like working out or eating clean the're will peaks and valleys. I have gone through the same situation many times. The most important time is ahead of you.

You seem disgusted with yourself but be disgusted with quitting. Don't focus do much on the ultimate goal but plan to be your best each day.

You can do it it's just time to reboot and refocus.

12 Mar
Thanks I really need it hear that!!!
12 Mar
12 Mar
"You seem to be disgusted with yourself, but be disgusted with quitting." That is really good advice too!
12 Mar
I agree with kayla
12 Mar
Yeah I really do feel that way..
Image_thumb
222 Posts
Mar 12, 2014 8:06pm
via Android

Your welcome, fitness and health is marathon not a sprint when you stumble dust yourself off and get back to it.

Image_thumb
160 Posts
Mar 12, 2014 8:19pm
via Android

Use these couple of days u took off a celebrate for the hard work u put in before.  Letting u know u done it once before u can do it again. As long as u try n dont completey quit a couple of days off n one day of bad diet is ok. Give it 100 n nothing less

Image_thumb
88 Posts
Mar 13, 2014 5:39pm
Don't give up keep putting that work into it you are doing fine keep it up
Image_thumb
222 Posts
Mar 13, 2014 5:49pm
via Android

See support is just a click away because we've all been there and need support too!

Image_thumb
124 Posts
Mar 13, 2014 5:51pm
via Android

I know rite this made me feel so much better thank Youuuu so much♡♡♡

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Mar 14, 2014 5:04pm
via Android

Once you quit you let somebody else win

Image_thumb
88 Posts
Mar 14, 2014 5:07pm
via Android

Anytime

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Mar 15, 2014 1:56am
via Android

I think accepting ur body's cycles...listening 2 ur body...is acceptable and if u want 2 rest a couple days its fine...is wat im doin right now. goin bak to normal workout tomorrow b/c I got plans 2 go 2 the next level next week. Basically I feel its ok 2 make and change ur own rules. Just keep ur goal in mind

15 Mar
Thanks!! I'm back focus now I been working to hard to give up now!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51