Night time hunger pains

6 posts | Original | Recent

Mar 13, 2014 8:21am
via Android

What should I do

14 Mar
I eat some fruits and when not in the mood for that, I have a small paquet of popcorn. .
Image_thumb
731 Posts
Mar 13, 2014 9:33am
via iOS
Eat something?

Cottage cheese and boild veggies (I just use the frozen once) are a meal I like. I'll just eat it 30 min before I go to bed. Works great fore me :)
Image_thumb
63 Posts
Mar 13, 2014 12:40pm
via Android

I also feel hungry at nyt wen I m up studying for exams.. I eat sumthing healthy like apple or some salad.. N if u dont feel like eating healthy then dont eat sumthing wid sugar in it..

13 Mar
Good advice
Image_thumb
151 Posts
Mar 13, 2014 3:42pm
via iOS
I usually just eat a big bowl of plain Cheerios. Makes me full and its better than eating a  bunch of junk food late at night
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 14, 2014 1:00am
via iOS
Hi,

One of the best ways to avoid feeling hungry is to eat enough protein throughout the day. There's also stress eating, so try to keep your mood elevated by resting enough or doing  yoga or meditation... Also, it helps reduce the hunger if you have a big glass of water, plain or with lemon or lemon and a bit of honey. Otherwise some good snacks are a big apple, a banana (helps you sleep), A big glass of almond milk or any other type of nut or grain milk that you enjoy, organic lightly salted popcorn, organic rice cakes such as Lundburg, Apple chips, small bowl of oatmeal, etc. hope this helps :)
Image_thumb
108 Posts
Mar 14, 2014 3:04am
via Android

I usually drink a scoop of my protien shake, 30 mins before bed or eat a small piece of chicken breast w veggis and I don t get hungry all night, then when I wake up 5am, I can work out without feeling hungry.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51