How to do a push ups?!!

3 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Mar 15, 2014 9:16am

Hey skimblers!

This is Saman. I started using this app about 4 month ago and stuck to it since then.

The problem is that yet I cant do a single push ups!!! It feels like those muscles are tearing apart, whenever I give it a shot!! :((

Any suggestion?!!

15 Mar
I know!!!! If I lay under u as u do a push-up ......I'm sure u will manage to push away from me quickly haha ;)
15 Mar
Ya about that i kinda tried it before, and i am pretty sure that in that case it will just remain a terrible stomach ache for you!!
7 Posts
Mar 15, 2014 5:14pm
via iOS
Try modified push ups so stay on your knees cross your back legs and do push ups that way also do wall push ups and lift weights don't worry you will get there! :) and as you get there then try normal push ups! :) best of luck
15 Mar
Tnx dear Catherine, I kinda can do the kneeling diamond push ups and I do lift weights. I would try that wall push ups n hope it works =) Good luck to your workout programming as well :)
255 Posts
Mar 15, 2014 5:26pm
via Android

Catherine is right
You can also do plank and shoulder tap plank for the beginning

15 Mar
I do at least a 2 min plank(all kinds) every day!! ... It is probably because of this Tendon surgery which I had on my left hand a few years ago, you know not strong enough yet!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51