Workout Tips??

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 17, 2014 5:29am
via Android

So I'm pretty young and have been lucky enough to stay relatively active throughout my life so far but I wanted to know if anyone hard good exercise or diet tips. My goals are to lose a little bit of body fat and then after that gain a little muscle weight. I always struggled with eating healthy and my main problem is that I drink far too much diet soda. Anyone got any overall fitness tips or pointers?

Image_thumb
78 Posts
Mar 17, 2014 10:36am
via Android

NO SODAS! And diet?! Yeah, definitely no. Losing weight: you should do more cardio for that. And lay off some dairy products (drink low fat milk and all that) and coffee. Gaining weight isn't really my thing but once you lose that fat, eat lean proteins and lift (that's all I know, really). Good luck!

Image_thumb
512 Posts
Mar 17, 2014 6:41pm
via Android

I think a diet is important, but it shouldn't be too extreme or you'll lose muscle mass.

Image_thumb
481 Posts
Mar 17, 2014 11:10pm
via Android

You said u want to lose a little body fat and gain a little muscle? My advice is to not wait to start building muscle... try kris Gethin program on bodybuilding.com completely free... diet plan weightlifting routine and cardio routine daily emails and videos...awesome instruction as well plus if u have any questions u can email them and ask professional advice frm professionals... whn I'm doing a program I download my workouts log thm on ths app in the create workout section and then perform the workout... try it for yourself and see

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51