Keeping up with a diet

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Mar 17, 2014 8:33pm
via Android

I've wanted to lose weight for a long time and I just didnt succeed.
I ran 4 times a week for the past month and im starting to get into shape but I cant manage to control my diet.
Im eating a fruit and an energy bar for breakfast and a salad for lunch and at dinner and inbetween meals I eat unhealthy carbs and candys..
I bring an apple and sliced vegetables but I cant help myself from eating chocolates or pizza... Help how to control myself??
Thanks

Image_thumb
731 Posts
Mar 17, 2014 10:36pm
via iOS
Here's a few tips.

Fruits are always good. You can get to much of it. Eat more of it. If you got it close to you eat it. If you can eat 10 fruits a Day no problem in doing so.

An energy bar is what it sounds like. An energy bar. So it's probably High in carbs. Use a low cal protein bar or a meal replacement Shake in it's place.

Try vitamins. Your cravings May Come from a lack of vitamins. So vitamin pills May help.

Omega 3 pritty much the same as above.

Eat more protein and complex carbs. Salads are usually not very filling. So protein and carbs Will have you full of energy fore much longer, and this Will limit you cravings. Lean meats and stuff like baked potatoes and Brown rise with veggies on the side makes a much better lunch or dinner.

Weight train. It Will burn cals. It Will raise your metabolism and no it won't make you bulky.

Leave your money at home. If you don't bring them you can't buy anything.
Image_thumb
61 Posts
Mar 17, 2014 11:22pm
via Android

Try intermittent fasting. It might help

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Mar 18, 2014 6:03am
via Android

Thank you!
Im in huge rush in the mornings and dont have time to make breakfast (thats why I eat granola bars)
Whats a quick healthy replacement for the energy/granola bars? Ans I usually add chicken or tona with egg to my salads so it keeps my pretty full... I usually eat carbs at dinner..

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51