Back on my grind! Feels good to be back! Love the soreness!!! Embrace the pump!

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 18, 2014 9:29pm
via Android

I had to stop weight lifting for 3 months due to a wrist injury. I hated every minute of the healing process because i knew i had to let it heal. But my patience payed off!! Last night was my first workout back. Man did it feel good!!! Today was my second workout and i killed it!! I do fitness updates on my facebook but i only have a few buddies (all Marines, like myself.....so that explains it lol)who really care about fitness, and only a couple who share a passion for it the same way i do. Feels good to have a place to go where everyone knows what it means to to be sore after a slay fest with the weights. When you look at yourself in the mirror tell yourself that 1. Being normal sucks! So push your limits every single chance you get! You dont want to just be normal or average. Being average means you are just like everyone else! I say screw that! Be better! Force yourself to improve! Because no one wants to be like the guy next them. You should want to be better! 2. There is no such thing as "good enough!" You should always have goals to reach. And when you reach them, set higher ones!!!!! Dont ever settle for "good enough" because thats what normal people do!!!!! I say screw that too!! Always do everything you can to improve!!

Keep up the hard work!!!
Gym rat for life!!!

18 Mar
Well done mate :) glad your wrist all better.
18 Mar
Thank you! :)
18 Mar
Your welcome Cody. :-)
19 Mar
keep going
Image_thumb
1 Post
Mar 19, 2014 2:39am
via Android

Looks good :) keep going!

19 Mar
I'm new to this but thought id say hello and my name is courtney
19 Mar
Its a great app you wont regret it! :)
19 Mar
oh Im alrdy sore lol but not as bad as what ill be feeling when I'm trying to get out of bed lol is there a way to have a workout buddy on here
19 Mar
I love that sore feeling! It means i actually did something! And i see people looking for workout advice/workout buddies all the time. :)
19 Mar
Thank you lorena!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51