What is your motivation for working out?

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
194 Posts
Mar 19, 2014 6:30am
via Android

Why do you workout? And how do you stay motivated to workout and eat healthy? :)

19 Mar
I work out cos i know its good for me, I like it, & i look & feel good. Im motivated cos Im in remission from cancer and believe the only way to stay in top of that is to to eat REALLY healthily and exercise to stay fit, cos an oxygenated body is whats needed. As well as drinking lots of water, plenty of rest, fresh air, peaceful surrounds and try not 2 stress(thats hard 2 govern), + prayer /meditation. When you see results & others comment on how well you look, and you have beaten cancer( so far)...
Image_thumb
108 Posts
Mar 19, 2014 7:30am
via Android

I like to feel good about myself and people treat you different by how you look.

Image_thumb
104 Posts
Mar 19, 2014 4:29pm
via Android

I work out to feel better and look better and of coarse health. I stay motivated by looking in the mirror and saying not bad, but still not good enough.

Image_thumb
72 Posts
Mar 19, 2014 4:36pm
via Android

Twin 5 yr olds = motivation

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Mar 19, 2014 5:24pm
via Android

My kids,husband, and family. When I give an hour each day to fitness and getting healthy that's more time to spend time with them.

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Mar 19, 2014 5:44pm
via Android

I workout to feel and look better and for my kids. Mama needs to be around for a long time lol!

Plus, I pretty much have every damn medical problem in my family, and staying healthy can help deter that for me :-)

Image_thumb
1 Post
Mar 20, 2014 12:31am
via iOS
Mine is my 15 month old son.. I want to be able to run around with him for hours and not get tired, i love that little guy his my one and only

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51