Ever met a hater doing better than you ?

11 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Mar 24, 2014 6:49pm
via iOS
Me neither . Believe in yourself
24 Mar
That made me giggle. I have met people envious thinking how I have lost weight, they assume I have cheated somehow. Lol
24 Mar
I get it all the time, I train women who hate me by just looking at me. They think it's easy and I've been training since I was a child
25 Mar
No one is ever jealous of me. I'm always the one wishing I looked like other people. I'm never ugly about it though.
Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Mar 24, 2014 7:10pm
via iOS
Mines the "you haven't worked since October?! Jeez !!".. To which my response is "no I haven't! Coz I worked my ass off, earned a decent chunk of money & now I'm enjoying it while I'm young enough to do it !!" 
24 Mar
Oh huh please , I'm sick of jealousy and hate comments honestly. Pay no f.......ing attention. Such losers
Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Mar 24, 2014 7:40pm
via iOS
Exactly Ifi ! It's all white noise to me. I knew it would take a while to get a decent body shape again so I was never gonna give up. Any other kinda crap immature douches deal it I actually remember a Beyoncé quote from a movie (shush!! Bear with me here!!!)  In life think of mean people like sand paper, they may scratch you and hurt you but at the end you come out smooth and polished and the mean person is just old and ugly.
Image_thumb
130 Posts
Mar 24, 2014 8:16pm
via Android

Wicked quote mate.
I swear why does everyone think we have taken an easy way out. No freaking way. Mind you said same people think I also am a lazy good for nothing person who doesn't want a job. Not my fault employers tell me they don't want to hire me because I am "overqualified".
I just ignore all the bull from all everyone who has nothing encouraging to say.

25 Mar
Yea you are overqualified princess....y take a job below your potential anyway? The right job will come at the right time...keep ur head up and keep them haters away frm u :-)
25 Mar
Thanks Hannah would love a job now as I have noooooo money. Lol
Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Mar 24, 2014 8:31pm
via iOS
I don't ever get people envious of me !!!! Lol !!!
24 Mar
Lucky so and so. ;) lol
25 Mar
Yea ok lol
Image_thumb
103 Posts
Mar 25, 2014 12:27am
via Android

Damn I love you guys..lol. Seriously everyone one of you are inspiration for me. You do it your way and don't give a @&$% what anyone thinks..you do it for yourself and I applaud you for that and I am proud to have gotten to know you all..

Image_thumb
481 Posts
Mar 25, 2014 12:39am
via Android

Yes I have met haters hatein  doing better then me because like it or not haters hate because someone is doing better or is better at somthing  and their not always on top.... news flash: nobody is number one at everything everytime and thus a hater will be a hater in everything everytime...a hater is a hater regardless....

Image_thumb
108 Posts
Mar 25, 2014 2:57am
via Android

Haters or people doubting me gives me motivation.

Image_thumb
612 Posts
Mar 25, 2014 5:46am
via iOS
Thankfully Scotty I ain't met any haters yet!
But it's highly likely that, as you say, they will be doing better..... They waste too much time hatin!
Image_thumb
347 Posts
Mar 25, 2014 5:20pm
via iOS
Nope:D..I always say in order for me to take account of all the haters in gym,they must first be able to do at least half of what I can do..they are better athletes than me,I respect that but I reached a level of fitness,bodybuilding and martial arts quite high and im still 20,im proud of what I can do,so to all haters just mind ur own business,we dnt care what u think:)
Image_thumb
481 Posts
Mar 25, 2014 5:25pm
via Android

Lol with all ths hatin on supposed haters I'm not sure which are which

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51