Ran, exercised, close to vomiting

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Mar 25, 2014 8:27pm
via Android

Ugh. I've really done it guys. 12 days in. 7 pounds lost. I think I'm doing pretty well for myself. As I'm sure many if you understand, getting up and going to your destination to exercise is the hardest part of the whole thing. Whether it be getting out of bed, or driving to the gym. For me, it's walking across the street to the track. I'm fortunate enough to have a walking trail a mile long in my backyard. I pulled myself out of bed today, after two hours of procrastinating and ran my mile. I came in and fell asleep, got up, and did a twenty minute ab workout here. I've eaten half a bowl of oatmeal today with fruit, a granola bar and a cup of lowfat yogurt. Maybe it was the dairy, but I'm close to getting sick. Ugh. What can I do to prevent the tummy trouble?

Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Mar 25, 2014 8:37pm
via iOS
Is that all you've eaten ?!?!
25 Mar
Yes. I haven't eaten very much lately. I try to eat 1200 calories a day, and usually end up with about 400 calories left for the day. I get full easier because of the amount of calories I eat daily.
Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Mar 25, 2014 8:51pm
via iOS
If you're only eating about 800 cals a day that's very low Holly ! It'll be hard to lose weight and have any energy for working out. It'll also be the reason you're feeling nauseous.
25 Mar
At this point, I feel like I'd be stuffing myself, because I get full a lot easier.
Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Mar 25, 2014 8:54pm
via iOS
Read the topic by Brian D on how many cask you should try to eat each day based on your goals. It's pretty good
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 25, 2014 10:47pm
via Android

I ran the other day...felt nauseous too...but I still ran. ..

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51