Need inspiration :(

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Mar 26, 2014 9:52pm
via Android

I feel like I really need some inspiration right now. Started a workout regime but felt discouraged when I went to the mall because nothing fit me or looked good.... :( should I give up?

26 Mar
Go back to the mall, buy something a couple sizes too small that you would love to wear and hang it on your bedroom wall. Everyday you wake up and see it and your motivation is to fit into it. Boom there's your inspiration!
27 Mar
It would happen u just have to believe and u will have success
27 Mar
To love you struggle is to love what you have over came to become greater to over come greater things (greatest people walking )
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 26, 2014 10:12pm
via iOS
Watch the Rocky movies
Image_thumb
122 Posts
Mar 26, 2014 10:19pm
via Android

It will happen I promise you just gotta be patient and push yourself. You can do it. Message me if you need help

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Mar 26, 2014 11:11pm
via Android

Thanks yeah I know but I've been working out for almost 2 weeks now hard and nothing :(

26 Mar
Typically takes 4-6 weeks before we notice any real results. Others well see it before we do. Make sure you're eating enough good stuff and be patient :)
Image_thumb
104 Posts
Mar 27, 2014 12:03am
via Android

Get mad! Scream, kick, cry..punch something....but whatever you do, Never Give Up! Never Give In! Keep moving, keep pushing. Seriously, anything is better then giving up.

27 Mar
Thanks guys :)
Image_thumb
51 Posts
Mar 27, 2014 1:15am
via Android

Try doing one workout for every picture you post and keep going!

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Mar 27, 2014 1:21am
via Android

My diet is terrible kindve . I'm really working on it . It's harder because I'm breastfeeding. But lately I've been limiting myself. Sweets I can't stay off of though !!

27 Mar
Don't give up! A good diet needs good workouts to be effective! If you want to see real results, you have to train 40 min almost every day. There's a lot of people who were like you and you can see amazing results! But don't forget that a good diet is not a starve one!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51