Ideas for motivation?

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 27, 2014 1:41am
via Android

Okay, so I have had this account for a while now but I never really used it. I always keep saying I want to start working out and getting back in shape but I never follow through. And now that I'm serious about it, I feel like getting started is probably one of the hardest parts of working out. So what I need is something to really help kick start my workout routine and really get my lazy butt moving lol, any ideas? Any suggestions will help!

27 Mar
The best motivation is let the mirror be your friend coupled with positive affermatoins
28 Mar
Go on pinterest and search "fitspo" or "fitspiration" it always helped me.
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 27, 2014 7:20pm
via Android

Anthony I did buy a bikini and I was thinking that could really help seeing how summer is coming up so thanks! And Mitch I think that was another problem when I first made this account. I immediately jumped into the moderate and intense workouts so when I would try them, I would get so tired and worn out that I didn't want to do them the next day lol. So I do have to make sure I ease into it! Thanks guys!

27 Mar
You'll do fine just stay focused and be consistent!
Image_thumb
51 Posts
Mar 28, 2014 1:31am
via Android

If your feeling lazy start with an easy workout Iike (couch to 5 )or (beginner blast off) or any of the yoga stretching routines.. once you do one you'll want to keep going..good luck your smart to start now and make it a life long habit

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51