IF YOU WANT TO LOOSE BODY FAT AND HE PROTIEN KIK ME JWEAVE41 OR MESSEGE ME

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
274 Posts
Mar 27, 2014 5:27pm
via Android

Do you have anything that proper nutrition and eating right can't take care of?

Image_thumb
87 Posts
Mar 27, 2014 5:40pm
via Android

All of the stuff I deal with is completely healthy it contains 250% in Vietnam's A thru D  and there are shakes that make you loose body fat but also give you protien

28 Mar
How does that work when your man Dr. Oz says you could overdose on water and fat soluble vitamins that would be counterproductive
28 Mar
250%, sound like some expensive urine, since your body can not absorb that high of a percentage.
Image_thumb
274 Posts
Mar 27, 2014 5:48pm
via Android

Lol, my bad, not even sure why I asked you a question I knew the answer to. The answer is no. The body processes nutrients from food better than any supplement. Eat right and work out is the best choice. I don't think you are on some mission to better people's lives, rather than just line your pockets with some change. Quit spamming your shit, brah.

27 Mar
And talk to your company about adding the vitamins e and k, since they obviously left those important ones out
Image_thumb
87 Posts
Mar 27, 2014 5:51pm
via Android

Considering it has every vitamin i dont have to say anything more

28 Mar
Show me proof
Image_thumb
274 Posts
Mar 27, 2014 10:30pm
via Android

Well, I guess if it's on TV and endorsed by a basketball team, it must be legit. Sounds like they are feeding you a heaping plate of bullshit, and you just went back for seconds. (By the way, bullshit probably isn't high in dietary fiber, protein, or vitamins of any kind). I probably would have just shut my mouth if you only posted this once, and not in 50 other posts.

28 Mar
Hey Jason have him give you proof is if he could show you and show you that it's real hey I might buy a case maybe he needs to give you a month supply free sample
Image_thumb
87 Posts
Mar 27, 2014 10:36pm
via Android

How about you go on vemma.com  and look it uo maybe youbwont sound like such a duck head thanks

Image_thumb
274 Posts
Mar 27, 2014 10:56pm
via Android

I'm just trying to inform the nice people of this community. We are bombarded constantly with infomercials promising quick fixes and miracles in a bottle, they don't need that here. They are here for advice, encouragement, and the occasional hook up. Unlike you, I'm not here for people's money, but to give good advice. You sound like some kid who totally just fell into their trap in an effort to make a quick buck. Now, as an individual who has had education and experience in the health and fitness field, I can tell you this is shit, and there are indeed more than 4 vitamins. "A thru D" does not cover them all. Eating right from natural food sources is the best thing you can eat. My advice to you is, if this shake is so awesome, why don't you start taking it and let me know how the results are. Duck head, out.

Image_thumb
87 Posts
Mar 27, 2014 11:10pm
via Android

Like I said befire you go imposing on what im try I to do and have the audacity to put me down go on the website www.vemma.com and look at the product yourself then you can go on talking about stuff you have no idea about thanks

Image_thumb
952 Posts
Mar 27, 2014 11:10pm
via Android

Lol is this the herbalife pyramid scam: overpriced products for sale by weird over-committed sales people? Either way, reported for violating rules of the forum. (btw, if you want people to have any faith in your product you gotta learn how to spell. Its "lose weight" not "loose")

27 Mar
Nah brahhh. It's nothing like herbalife. It was on a TV show AND some NBA team drinks it too. You know that shit is good!
28 Mar
And I'm a French model...... bon jor
Image_thumb
87 Posts
Mar 27, 2014 11:12pm
via Android

Btw its vemma try reading the posts and go ahead and report me lol I honestly dont care haha

Image_thumb
397 Posts
Mar 28, 2014 12:14am
via iOS
Shit better be like 1.29 bottle
Image_thumb
51 Posts
Mar 28, 2014 1:55am
via Android

Like to kik you right outta here

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51