Anyone diabetic

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Mar 27, 2014 6:12pm
via Android

Is anyone diabetic n trying to lose weight and get healthier? Follow me im trying and need the support :)

Ydnr5yfbjch_thumb
1 Post
Mar 29, 2014 11:25pm
via Android

Not diabetic, but fighting to prevent it due to family history and missing kidney. Did you have questions?

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Mar 29, 2014 11:27pm
via Android

I am diabetic and finding it hard to keep up with blood sugar testing n exercising and eating healthy do u have any tips?

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 12, 2014 11:31pm
via Android

Yes... Your meals are key... Type 2 diabetics need lots cardio & motivation. Think green with every meal & high enriched beans. A green smoothie in the mornings is great. Try Robeks (if u have them in ur neighborhood) have a great Kale smoothie. Remove the yogurt. Great  Lots of spinach, broccoli, cauliflower. Get rid of all bad starches for 30 days (bread, peas & corn). Add them back in moderation. Find gluten free foods. Chia seeds are great energy boost in your oatmeal, on salads. Work to get off meds. Check your A1C EVERY 3 months. Eml me @ fjogarro@gmail.com I can give u recipes.

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 14, 2014 12:18pm
via iOS
I'm a type 2 diabetic,it's been a struggle but I've toned up and slimmed down ALOT.... It takes time and consistency and steady effort. For me I've found that variety in my exercise has been very effective. This site is very practical and effective for different programs,so delve into it and explore. Look me up,and let's motivate each other to continue.....

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51