Help

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
79 Posts
Apr 1, 2014 3:23pm
via Android

I'm finding it hard to find it in me to do ma workouts. As u can see frm ma pic I'm not Wat u call thin. I do go on ma bike but I wld like to try n do other workouts. Can anyone help with some gd ones Tht I can do in ma flat n it will get me started. Thx for reading xxx

01 Apr
You can eat food with only a bit calories. Or you can jogging 30 minutes in a day. And then you run 40 minutes a day, 50 minutes... So, I hope I can help you
02 Apr
All you have to do is cut out junk food and start walking every day. Seriously just walk start going farther and farther each week youll lose weight easy!! :-)
Image_thumb
731 Posts
Apr 1, 2014 4:36pm
via iOS
Any workout's that are short and casual Will be a good place to start, once excerse become a habit you can start doing longer workouts. :) you can also start a casual program like this free one.

01 Apr
I've got set in for tomorrow morning
Image_thumb
481 Posts
Apr 1, 2014 6:19pm
via Android

I'm not sure what you mean by " ma"...to me ma stands for martial arts... but anyway..truth be told trying to motivate yourself to do something you don't like or even dread is harder thn climbing mout Everest( not saying that you do )...the trick to a healthy and active lifestyle is to find an activity that you enjoy doing ...something that you will look forward to and see as fun ...for some its sports or martial arts for some its weights bodybuilding or powerlifting for some its running or walking in the park... shorter workouts always get tagged by "the I'm not in shape I need to work up gradually to harder workouts " crowd but truth is we are all capable of more then we thnk we are..and as a rule of thumb and exercise session no matter the fitness levelĀ  we are at ..should ever be easy... sorry for long post...my advice is to find something you love and do it.. and dnt worry bout your fitness level just have fun...

01 Apr
Sori it means my. I'm Scottish x
01 Apr
Nothing to be sorry for... you never knw till you ask... :-) ..your doing good Janet...keep up the good work
01 Apr
Thts it. I keep forgetting to write it better lol. N Thax x
01 Apr
Janet ...you write fine... :-) no worries :-)
01 Apr
Image_thumb
79 Posts
Apr 2, 2014 9:41am
via Android

Thx everyone for ur help. Xxx

20131222_155353_thumb
15 Posts
Apr 2, 2014 11:57am
via Android

Hire a personal trainer. He or she will hold you accountable for all your exercises.

www.rockwalltrainer.com

02 Apr
Can't afford one of thm.
03 Apr
Find a rookie (someone who study to be a trainer. They Will often do it for free :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51