You matter.

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
29 Posts
Apr 1, 2014 9:23pm
via Android

Here is a harsh reality that has broken my heart many times, and that reality is that... we can love people who are not ready to be loved in the way we want to love them. You have been struggling with this relationship for years, and he has not been and is not ready to be loved in the dedicated, thorough fashion in which you desire to love him and be loved by him. This doesn't make him a bad person, it just makes him...not ready. Now with that, this life is yours, for you to choose what experiences you want to have. As your friend, I will support whatever you decide to do in this matter. I am simply relaying what I see from sitting on the rim of your bowl as you swim through the soup. Never forget that, you are a woman with sooooo much love and if the day ever comes that you muster the courage to release what is habit and familiar...there is a person waiting for you to invite him inside of your heart so that he may show you how a dedicated, loving woman like yourself should be...adored. Smile, because yes...you are THAT special.

02 Apr
Wow beauty, you got me.
03 Apr
Your right maja :)
Image_thumb
34 Posts
Apr 2, 2014 6:12am
via Android

It made my day :) every girl and woman should read, maybe it will help her move on.

It also reminds me of the song "I am not sorry" by Celeste Buckingham. Girls be strong and never ashamed of who you are :)

11 Apr
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Apr 2, 2014 9:36pm
via Android

Wow ! Thx for the inspiring words

Image_thumb
29 Posts
Apr 7, 2014 8:57pm
via Android

In order to love someone else you must start loving yourself first

11 Apr
Indeed :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51