Sore muscles

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 3, 2014 12:12pm
via Android

Is been on here n doing some of the workout but this morning i wake up n my belly n side muscles r hurting n my calves my question is is this nomral thanks

Image_thumb
86 Posts
Apr 3, 2014 12:26pm
via Android

If you are new... yes it is and is awesome

03 Apr
Ok thats good to know should i still keep execrising today or take a day off
03 Apr
Listen to your body start sloy nice and easy... dont over do it
03 Apr
Ok great n i will thanks
Apr 4, 2014 12:08pm
via Android

Have about 3 days rest between training major muscle groups. Also with consistency your body will adjust to working out and you will either pull up a little sore or not at all

04 Apr
Really 3days i was told rest 1day by friends
04 Apr
Depends on the muscle group abs/obliques biceps triceps and xalves require less rest time than pecs lats quads hamsring etc
04 Apr
The muscles i was working that hurt are my belly n sides calves inner thighs so should i be ok to start again or wait the 3days what u think
04 Apr
Ok that sounds fine plus i dont really want to rest for days lol im doing so good i only started 2weeks ago i already lost 7 n ahalf lbs n 5'' off my total body i know its a small change but im pround of myself
Apr 4, 2014 12:28pm
via Android

I recommend resting them until they have recovered wether that takes 1 day or 3 depends on your body maybe train a different muscle group/groups in the mean time

04 Apr
Great maybe ill do that as i dont want not execrise as im doin good the last 2weeks i lost 7 n ahalf lbs n 5'' off my whole body
Image_thumb
92 Posts
Apr 9, 2014 2:20pm
via iOS
Depending on the level of pain amd your level of fitness before you started no its not.  You should stretch more before and after your work out.  Stretch every muscle group at least 15 seconds.  Most people dont stretch properly after a work out

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51