Motivation...

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Apr 5, 2014 2:23pm
via Android

I need motivation to work out and eat healthy! I just started my 10th year of soccer and my team is reall bad this year and I just dont have the motivation to get in shape. Im 16 and I'm 110 lbs and I just don't have any motivation. Please Help!

05 Apr
We just need to help each other ! Let's find a plan and maybe we all could follow
06 Apr
Best motivation... try to win and be the best player, if you love the sport like I do, instead of going the gym grab a ball and one day do drills, next one practice free kicks, train together, it will be fun, you'll do your work out and improve your skills.
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Apr 5, 2014 5:10pm
via Android

I know how you feelI played on a terrible basketball a couple years agoWhat helped me was to change my mindset and focus on what I could do to make myself and my team better instead of focusing on how bad my team wasBefore every game, I would write down 3 things that I could control (hustle, boxing out etc.) and I focused on those 3 thingsI also set personal goals.  For me, having something to work towards like a personal goal helped me stay motivated.  If you want we could share our goals and keep each other accountableBtw I'm 16 as wellAnyways, I hope that helped and that you can find your motivation soon.

Image_thumb
222 Posts
Apr 5, 2014 8:27pm
via Android

Try to have the mind set that you will rise above the level of your surroundings. Be the best player on a bad team. Do everything you can to be a winner and watch the atmosphere change. Don't deny yourself greatness but take it be a leader by example.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51