3 posts | Original | Recent
21 Posts
Apr 5, 2014 2:23pm
via Android

I need motivation to work out and eat healthy! I just started my 10th year of soccer and my team is reall bad this year and I just dont have the motivation to get in shape. Im 16 and I'm 110 lbs and I just don't have any motivation. Please Help!

05 Apr
We just need to help each other ! Let's find a plan and maybe we all could follow
06 Apr
Best motivation... try to win and be the best player, if you love the sport like I do, instead of going the gym grab a ball and one day do drills, next one practice free kicks, train together, it will be fun, you'll do your work out and improve your skills.
11 Posts
Apr 5, 2014 5:10pm
via Android

I know how you feelI played on a terrible basketball a couple years agoWhat helped me was to change my mindset and focus on what I could do to make myself and my team better instead of focusing on how bad my team wasBefore every game, I would write down 3 things that I could control (hustle, boxing out etc.) and I focused on those 3 thingsI also set personal goals.  For me, having something to work towards like a personal goal helped me stay motivated.  If you want we could share our goals and keep each other accountableBtw I'm 16 as wellAnyways, I hope that helped and that you can find your motivation soon.

222 Posts
Apr 5, 2014 8:27pm
via Android

Try to have the mind set that you will rise above the level of your surroundings. Be the best player on a bad team. Do everything you can to be a winner and watch the atmosphere change. Don't deny yourself greatness but take it be a leader by example.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51