Feeling down

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
79 Posts
Apr 8, 2014 5:18pm
via Android

Hi everyone. Just needing a wee help I've been feeling a bit down n just not had it in me to do any workouts. Wat's the pest way or ave u done to pick urself back up. Any advice would be Gr8 thx xxx

09 Apr
Sunshine helps me out when I'm down. Even if it's fake from the tanning bed. I know it's a no no but I get really down in the winter so I do it anyway and while I'm at the gym to tan I may as well work out: )
Icon_missing_thumb
12 Posts
Apr 8, 2014 6:07pm
via Android

Dont try to repeat your past best in your workout. Get your body moving. Once you realise how good you feel, you'll be motivated again. Hope this helps.

08 Apr
Thx I just need to get started lol x
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 8, 2014 6:09pm
via Android

The only person that can really motivate you is yourself. You need to make a list of all of the reasons you want to work out to keep as motivation. Some people find having a ‘before‘ picture of themselves is good motivation to change. What you really need is to set goals for yourself, whether its weightloss or just general health and fitness. If your goal is weightloss like mine, i would start by deciding on a reasonable amount of weight that you would like to lose. Dont make it an unreachable goal or you will be discouraged from trying to reach it. Start small and work your way from there. A healthy lifestyle is also very important - working out is only half the battle.

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 8, 2014 6:13pm
via Android

* also try doing something that you enjoy. Working out shouldnt be something you dread. Some things i find fun are swimming, cycling and dancing C:

08 Apr
I've a aerobics class tomorrow nite which I Lov doing. X
09 Apr
That's good, do the aerobic class but keep looking at other things that you would be interested in doing and before long, you will be unstoppable!
09 Apr
Thx I will keep looking x
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Apr 8, 2014 8:02pm
via Android

I like to workout in front of a mirror. It shows me motivating me :)

08 Apr
11 Apr
That is actually true.. Works for me as well..
Image_thumb
92 Posts
Apr 9, 2014 2:13pm
via iOS
Let the past be the past.  Dont dwell on the fact that you haven't worked out in weeksjust  wipe the slate clean and have a fresh start.....everyone falls off the wagon you are not alone if u can go back that is better than most

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51