Motivation...

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 8, 2014 10:59pm
via iOS
I am disgusted with my self all the time but have absolutly no motivation to do anything about it except hate myself more
Image_thumb
52 Posts
Apr 9, 2014 2:14am
via Android

You got yourself here..that's a good start..try the easy workouts..use the workout filter to get one under 10 minutes..once you start you'll want to keep going

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 9, 2014 12:49pm
via Android

My motivation is nearly down to nothing,but I looked at Vicky Pattinson and how she was big and how she's tonned,go look at it?

Image_thumb
92 Posts
Apr 9, 2014 2:05pm
via iOS
No one can motivate you if u wanna we can support and encourage you (and we will). But you have to want to do it
Image_thumb
51 Posts
Apr 9, 2014 5:55pm
via Android

STOP THE SELF-LOATHING! LIKE REALLY! NOBODY IS PERFECT!
Think that if you lose weight or tone up or whatever you downloaded this app for, you will love yourself more.
But please, do take into consideration that the ppl that surround you love you for what you are on the inside.
I believe that you need some psychological, moral support.

Im a Stanatic too. :)

Image_thumb
51 Posts
Apr 9, 2014 5:55pm
via Android

STOP THE SELF-LOATHING! LIKE REALLY! NOBODY IS PERFECT!
Think that if you lose weight or tone up or whatever you downloaded this app for, you will love yourself more.
But please, do take into consideration that the ppl that surround you love you for what you are on the inside.
I believe that you need some psychological, moral support.

Im a Stanatic too. :)

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 10, 2014 11:41pm
via iOS
Thank you. Reading this has helped. I really am trying to accept myself...it's tough but what isn't? 

And who isn't she's the queen of perfection 
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Apr 12, 2014 3:20am
via Android

Hey! Just remember in life we all have choices. Sometimes we make good ones and other times we make ones that are not so good. While you can't change the bad ones you can keep going on from there, making better choices. We all feel bad about ourselves at some point, however you have the strength to move forward (sometimes it just likes to stay hidden but it's there). Find a friend you can trust and talk with them, they should be there to support you! Also, one trick I have learned is to do something nice for someone else... its amazing how awesome it feels! Be proud of who you are at this moment, knowing you really do have the ability to do whatever you wish!

Image_thumb
21 Posts
Apr 12, 2014 4:00am
via Android

Just be thankful for whatever God made u. Believe it that you are unique with your own virtues and vices. Start loving yourself and you'll see that everyone loves you and you love everyone! But yeah it has to be a conscious effort.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51