Belly fats to Abs.... help!

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Apr 13, 2014 6:49pm
via Android

Anyone please suggest me a very effective workout to reduce my belly fats. Do i need to stop eating rice at night? Or stop drinking Pepsi?

Icon_missing_thumb
216 Posts
Apr 13, 2014 7:26pm
via Android

Getting a 6 pack is more about how you eat than exercise. If you want extreme definition,  gotta cut out bread and grains. Cut out sugary drinks, like soda, and drink more water. Eat lean meats (fish, chicken, turkey), raw veggies, raw fruit, and nuts. P90X ab ripper x did wonders for me. You're gonna have to do a lot of cardio workouts as well (for example: running, martial arts, boxing)

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Apr 13, 2014 7:54pm
via Android

Wow! Thanks man! That makes sense..

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 14, 2014 12:33am
via iOS
Do sit ups and crunches 
Drink lots of water and no soft drinks or alcohol 
Eat healthy foods (vegetables, fruit, lesn meat, pasta) lots more, salads are always good to 
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Apr 14, 2014 4:01am
via Android

Thanks Lana, so sweet of u..

Image_thumb
115 Posts
Apr 14, 2014 4:34am
via Android

Carbo like rice is necessary, but it is better to avoid it for dinner or supper.
Do cardio exercise in the morning before you have breakfast, except water, so the piled up fat got burned. Good luck

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Apr 14, 2014 4:36am
via Android

Guess i have to start waking up early... thanks man!

14 Apr
You're welcome :) Umm... I mean do cardio before you take any food after waking up. It doesn't have to be early in the morning. You need to have enough rest so that you are fit 100% for exercise. The point is you burn calories you gain from dinner and supper. You can do it, man :)
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Apr 14, 2014 4:43am
via Android

I have office job, have to wake up early evryday. But for the ABS i will wake up much earlier.. lol... thanks!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51