7 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Apr 14, 2014 7:28am
via Android

So recently I've been diagnosed with a thing called polycystic ovarian syndrome (its effects are horrible), and my Dr said that I can easily get rid of it if I lose weight. I've never been as over weight as I am now and I hate it! :'( I just don't know how or what to do to lose the weight? I need help on what I should eat and what workouts will help me to get back to my old weight.. this is very hard for me to talk about since I became overweight I have low self-esteem issues so please dont be rude and discourage me I need HELP! Thank you for your time.
Used to be 130 now im 200 :(

14 Apr
Do you have kik? I'd be glad to help
14 Apr
Hi, can you PM me?
14 Apr
i have a sort of pcos too, if U private message me we can talk about this :) Im losing weight because of this too.
15 Apr
Try just replace soda with lemon water or Moo water flavor. Try to eat two portions of vegetables for 1 meat. Start exercise for starters, for a workout.
130 Posts
Apr 14, 2014 9:38am
via Android

Nothing is impossible, if you see some of my pictures, you will know I spent most of my life as obese (I hate that word, but it's accurate). I worked on my mental state, worked out, reduced my food intake. I started losing weight. Never been as slim as I have been right now.
Try light, moderate workouts, 30 mins a day for a few weeks and gradually increase time and move to intense.
Good luck.

14 Apr
Thank you, I will do just that start slow and work my way up. And congratulations on your weight loss!
9 Posts
Apr 14, 2014 1:48pm

Two big things that help people lose weight are
1: drink only water ever.  soda/juice/milk/booze have tons of extra calories you don't need.
2: don't eat anything from a package.  eat "whole foods," food you make yourself, like fresh produce and meat.  Getting rid of the preservatives/artificial additives helps your body SO MUCH.

14 Apr
I totally agree. A whole foods diet is imperative. I need to work in my water intake but its amazing how I feel when I dont eat processed foods. Processed includes basically anything in a package
14 Apr
Thamks so much I already hate milk so that won't be hard and I like to drink unsweetened tea hopefully that's better than soda pop and what not but I will keep all this in mind. Thanks!
11 Posts
Apr 14, 2014 2:18pm
via Android

Yesenia you are a WARRIOR PRINCESS and can do this! I was extremely fit until I got diagnosed with a auto immune conditions CFIDS. My body was so full of inflammation that I couldn't even work out for 5 mins. I was used to managing my weight through fitness so I felt completely out of control. I gave birth to 2 kids and the weight wouldnt budge. The most important thing in my control was what I ate. Among doing my own research I found two VERY important places to help me with my food. See FOOD can heal!!! FOOD is medicine. Learning what foods are poisonous to your body and coukd be affecting your cysts is equally important to exercise. If you have Facebook look for the following 2 pages: Medicinal Nutrition and Grounded Nutrition. I have some meal plans that I can send you if you want.

14 Apr
Thank you that means alot to me, and I'm sorry for what you had to go through and glad your over coming it, shows how strong you are! And YES! please I will appreciate it if you do send me the meal plans that's where I get so confused. I will go amd like follow your pages I am under Yesenia N. Perez. And again THANK YOU SO MUCH
184 Posts
Apr 14, 2014 3:14pm
via Android

Lose fat and build up muscles.
Do a mixture of cardio and weight training.
Eating is also important (abs are made in kitchen) but don't starve yourself because your body needs energy to work.
Eat healthy and do smart choices
-a salad insted of chips
- water/tea insted of cola
and so on.
And only eat when you are hungry(a always struggle at this point).
And don't give up, losing weight takes time.

I hope I help you.
Get well soon.

14 Apr
And also allow yourself to eat sweets at some days but in moderation.
14 Apr
Thank you so much, I am determined!
1 Post
Apr 14, 2014 5:00pm
via Android

Help need to lose weight because im 7 stone and i should be 5 stone

14 Apr
I'm sorry I don't understand, 7 stone? 5 stone?
37 Posts
Apr 14, 2014 11:32pm

Just an idea, start with a cleanse. 

A friend of mine had stomch problems, another one had headaches, and my mother had a nut allergy. Both friends had thier problems clear up after the cleanse, and my mother's alergy was drastically reduced. 

The cleanse I reccommended came with the cleanse, omega 3, and Spark. (All advocare products).

Contact me before you order so I can explain the details and stuff to you.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51