I wanna lose weight but how? Im a lil clueless..... PLZ HELP!!!!!

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Apr 14, 2014 6:14pm
via Android

Hi, i wanna know what things am i suppose to do in order to lose weight. I know that working out and eating right are the main things....but...ive tried that...kind of...but idk i just feel lost... Can u plz help me? Like what should i eat... what kind of work outs. I dont go to the gym. I mostly try to work out at home and go biking and jog in place for liek 30 cuz idl i dont ljke running in public hehdh Thank u And PLZ HELP I REEALLY WANNA LOSE WEIGHT AND BE HEALTHY AND FEEL GOOD

14 Apr
If its ur first time trying to lose weight you d better see a dietician. They will give U a good diet based on ur needs.
18 Apr
Oh ok liek a doctor?
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Apr 14, 2014 7:31pm
via Android

Depends on wat u do now but in all honest the only essentials u need to kno is metabolism is the key. The more muscle u have the more fat u burn and the only healthy diet is one suited to yor bodies needs. U kno wat doesn't work so stay away from that and u will be forced to find new things to enjoy that aren't as bad.

14 Apr
Mmm ya true THANK YOU!!! So what kind of exercise really burn fat ?
14 Apr
Any cardio. HIGH intensity Interval Training or long duration (min of 35mins) of steady paced running, cycling etc. However exercise is only 10-15% of the job. 80% is food. U are wat u eat.
14 Apr
Running..cycling..healthy food and a lot of work :D
18 Apr
Thank you guys!!!!
Image_thumb
38 Posts
Apr 14, 2014 11:26pm

How much weight are you wanting to lose by when?

18 Apr
My weight is183 and my goal is to be 135
19 Apr
It's always a good place to start with a goal. You would be amazed at the things that are in, and attached inside, our bodies. In some cases a cleanse needs to be done, you can do this on your own over time, but with the chemicals that are in everything we eat (and trust me I wish I didn't know) you have to fight back with chemicals. The average human body has 5-8 pounds of excess waste inside their bodies.
Image_thumb
86 Posts
Apr 15, 2014 12:59am

The best way to do it is taking it easy, don't over do yourself or you will burn out fast. Get an app that allows you count your calories, and fitness pal is not a good option, is just unreal, rather use one named fat secret, is more giving and I guess more helpful. Ones you know how much you have to eat according to your activity level, eat according the ammount of calories. So Lets say to lose weight you need to burn consume 2000 calories try to excersice and keep busy until you burn 2300 or 2400, with simple things like walking at the mall, cooking, house work, any minute of ctivity counts (and I mean anything), even small things like walking to the store rather than driving, couple rounds of easy walking around the block. And do workouts according to your fitness level then keep increasing, you will see in no time if you weren't able to do a push up now you can do ten. The more weight you lose the less calories you have to eat. The other part don't kill your seld with food. Track what you eat but don't over do it, instead of full topping pizza slice eat just plain cheese, instead of two or three maybe just one, eat a good breakfast. Those like dasani cero calories water enhancer keeps your sweet tooth in control if you need like soda or juice and will help you to get your daily water intake with no struggle, so get at least 8 cups a day. The thing is burn more calories than you consume and you will lose weight, and things will come natural, the more active and fit you are the more challenging workouts you will do and better results you will get. I tell you my personal, this way I lost so far 47lb in 4 months. I was a soccer player and after a knee injury i left my self and gain a lot of weight and now I'm back again to play in a first team. Good Luck.

18 Apr
Thank u sooooooo much
Apr 15, 2014 11:16am
via Android

80% diet 20% excercise. basically if you're in a caloric deficit you will lose weight simple as that. Excercise accelerate s the process. Weighy loss = burning more calories than you're taking in.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51