I want a six pack

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Apr 15, 2014 4:02am
via iOS
But like it's a lot harder than I thought it'd be.. Best tips and workouts??
15 Apr
I like doing yoga to help get stronger abs, and a more flexible body
19 Apr
Same here
Image_thumb
347 Posts
Apr 15, 2014 4:41am
via iOS
U need to get enough cardio,really care about your diet for about 6-5 days per week and do the appropriate workouts every other day like
And finally,be patient
Apr 15, 2014 11:06am
via Android

Your abs come through when you're around 8-12% body fat also doing ab workouts help

15 Apr
For women its higher. Its arround 16/17 for most.
Apr 15, 2014 11:23am
via Android

Learn something new everyday I'll remember that

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Apr 15, 2014 8:59pm
via iOS
Abs are built in the kitchen :)
16 Apr
False, less fat is shown by a lack of being in the kitchen. And are still made in the gym ... The muscle still needs to be actually be built.
16 Apr
Actually.. You can do all the crunches you want, but until you change your eating habits it is a very good chance you will not see results! Of course you need to do ab workouts but what is the point if your strong core you built up is hiding behind that layer of fat due to your unhealthy diet?
16 Apr
While I agree that it is likely you won't see it, so long as you're in a caloric deficit you will lose weight. Meaning, if I eat shit and train hard to burn those calories off, I will lose weight. The problem is that most people aren't in a caloric deficit so they gain not lose far in their tummies. My abs have actually come from working out, far less about diet
16 Apr
Professional athletes eat upwards of 3000 calories a day because that's what they're burning. So it's less about the kitchen and more about what you're actually doing to burn the calories off. Even if you don't eat a lot, you won't have muscle which is what ab is, you'll just be skinny
16 Apr
Yeah. I had to change my diet before mine came in! Once I started eating super clean, they came in in no time. I do a lot of lifting and cardio as well though.
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 15, 2014 9:04pm
via Android

I want to know it aswell . But i am 2 fat to get a sixpack lol. Yeah i'm fat from playing league of legends

Image_thumb
72 Posts
Apr 16, 2014 12:32am
via iOS
Make mountain climbers your bitch. I also do true high pulls with kettlebells and a push press and twist of my torso to touch my toes as the kettlebell is above my head. Those are fun.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51