Should i stop if I'm physically shaking after a work out?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Apr 17, 2014 3:02am
via Android

4am and I can't sleep, sleeping patterns out of sync. So I've been doing a few programs, is it normal to be shaking a tad and for some muscles to twitch now and then?

18 Apr
You don't need anyone else's advise because they wouldn't know what's really going on with you just ask your doctor he/she will tell you if it's something wrong...Also the doctor can fix your problem so it won't happen again while you work out...just ask your doctor it'll be more secure
Image_thumb
612 Posts
Apr 17, 2014 4:42am
via iOS
Yeah perfectly normal
Image_thumb
21 Posts
Apr 17, 2014 6:49pm
via Android

Hey Jamie! I dunno for how long you have been working out but your shoulders say a lot.  Just like to say that exercise form can never be compromised no matter how pro you get. So if you are shaking then don't do it at the cost of your form.

17 Apr
Thanks, I'll keep it in mind later tonight
Image_thumb
72 Posts
Apr 18, 2014 1:56am
via iOS
Usually one of a few things things 
Dehydration, burn out (aka your muscles haven't had enough time to recover from your last workout), low blood sugar, or your reaching you're max capacity on those last one or two reps. 

The first three are the ones you need to worry about. And yeah, never give up your form for more weight. I mean push yourself but know when you need to stop. Quivering isn't actually a sign of building muscle per say. Regardless, look into it. It's probably low blood sugar. 
Image_thumb
92 Posts
Apr 18, 2014 4:48am
via iOS
U may notbe intaking enough calories
Image_thumb
31 Posts
Apr 18, 2014 2:56pm
via iOS
few times i did endurance workout(challenge) for example 2min plank at last 20 sec i was shaking till that point that it was so funny to see... now i can do that just fine. some say push it some say dont... oh well its your choice after all... no judge :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51