Help me

4 posts | Original | Recent
4 Posts
Apr 21, 2014 3:28am
via Android

I really need motivation to get into shape I want the body I have always dreamed of but I love chocolate I have gained 6 pounds and I hate it I weigh 104 I use to weigh 98 pounds I want my old body back but better I just need motivation to push myself

21 Apr
Always think about where you want to be and always take it 1 day at a time
21 Apr
Me too, i'm kinda in same boat. I used to weigh 85lbs (im really tiny, under 5ft), but recently gained weight and i'm now at 102lbs. And it all went to my belly. :( i'd like to go back to 95lbs if possible.
20 Posts
Apr 21, 2014 4:09am
via Android

Put a poster at your wal,  of any girl or model with great body.
Or else buy a dress which doesnt fit you because of the weights you have put on and make a target that you have to fit in that dress within 6-8 weeks. I hope these will motivate you.
Good luck.

30 Posts
Apr 21, 2014 7:05am
via Android

Speaking as an ex-chocoholic...

There was a lot in the news recently about how much sugar is added to processed foods, how bad it is for your health and reports from people who avoided it altogether (eg Gloria Hunniford). So I did a little experiment and started cooking from fresh using homemade sauces. Breakfast became a choice of muesli, porridge or shredded wheat, an apple and a banana. I started eating more vegetables and instead of taking sandwiches to work I make up some cous cous with canned fish. I reduced the amount of carbs I was eating and upped the veggies even more.

I didn't stick to this devoutly from day one. These were gradual changes over a few weeks whenever I thought of a healthier option that could be switched in.

As part of this I went cold-turkey on chocolate and biscuits. As a lifelong choco-slave I thought this would be really difficult but it wasn't at all. I had to make a bit of an effort for the first few days but after that my cravings vanished completely. We still have sweet stuff in the house because of my daughter but the urge to help myself has gone. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a saint. I still have the occasional slice of cake or ice cream and I don't give myself a guilt trip if I do. But it's become a once in a while thing rather than an every day thing.

My weight has been reducing steadily and people started to notice and give me positive comments. It's strange because I never intended this as 'dieting'. It's only been a few months but I feel better than I have in years.

Anyways, that's what worked for me. Good luck!

16 Posts
Apr 21, 2014 3:18pm
via Android

Seriously?  Let's get real here.  104 pounds?  Nevermind... Not worth my time.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51