Motivation

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Apr 23, 2014 5:05am
via Android

Alright a few months ago I was 155 lbs ripped with a max of 300 on bench and running 5-10 miles everyday. Now I am 175 lbs bulky with a max of 330 on bench and very limited running if any at all. I need help with motivation to get back to giving it my all like I did before.

Image_thumb
115 Posts
Apr 23, 2014 6:55am
via Android

I might not be the person to give motivation. But you already look good, and will beĀ  better in a short time, man.
For me, following a friend who regularly does workout motivates me even more to leave my comfort room with plentiful PC games to finish.
Cheers :)

Image_thumb
82 Posts
Apr 23, 2014 6:39pm
via Android

I have a motivation issue but I usually find it again by mixing up my routine. I get distracted and bored easily at the gym so stopped doing that and now do lots of different workout routines. I now do them whenever my girlfriend goes to the gym too, so I get an hour in daily.
As the other guy said, look at what your friends are doing, maybe get a little competition going. Set yourself targets, make a schedule and stick to it. The more you mark down the days, the better you will feel.
Also, get some good music going :-) we've all got songs that'll give us an extra boost right when we're ready to give up. When I hear them at work it makes me want to go home and exercise and I think that's the way it should be.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51