Is it possible..

4 posts | Original | Recent
12 Posts
Apr 24, 2014 9:29pm
via Android

1.Is it possible to get lean and toned body without doing any weighted exercise?

2.Is it possible to get lean and tone body without dieting but at the same times do many workout?

22 Jun
انتي كسولة
731 Posts
Apr 24, 2014 9:50pm
via iOS
1: Nope

2: yes, if you workout enough and just get like 20% protein sure, just note that you Will have to weight train and it takes 40 km of walking/running to burn of 1 normal pizza.
25 Apr
thanks for the so much effort to burn the calories!
950 Posts
Apr 24, 2014 11:44pm
via Android

Not sure what Christian means but as far as I know cardio,hiit, along with bodyweight exercises, (calisthenics, yoga, pilates) can do wonders for your physique.

25 Apr
thanks 4 the answer :))
27 Apr
I totally agree Christian may have misread that question. if you do weighted exercises people tend to get bulky depending on the weight. the heavier you go and the lies reps you do the bulkier you will get.
27 Apr
sorry i meant less reps not lies reps.
27 Apr
yeah i dont want to be bulkier..just lean & tone body :)
85 Posts
Apr 27, 2014 1:36am
via Android

I would disagree with Christian on that #1 question. exercises without weights is definitely a good way to get lean and have muscle tone. push ups, pull ups, running, dips, leg lifts, handstands are all great ways to get lean. the thing to focus on is doing a lot repetitions. that will get more fat burning the longer you do it for and will make lean muscle.

27 Apr
thanks..Glad to hear that..I dont have any barbell/dumbell..and never going to gym(cause im shy)hehe..anyway,after doing many workout which is cardio lose weight and some muscle is start showing off.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51