Come And Be My Motivation

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Apr 27, 2014 3:15am
via Android

This here is for anyone who needs motivation; including myself. We will share our weights, our goals, routines, request, workouts, whatever.:) hope to see many people motivating and reaching their goals.

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Apr 27, 2014 3:19am
via Android

My weight is 160LBS. My goal is 130. My height is 5'1 so 130 is what i need to be. If im 140 i wilk be happy:) i just want to be healthier and lose weight

Apr 27, 2014 3:27am
via iOS
Ok hi :) my name is Gaby and I weigh 174. I would like to get down to 150 and I'd like to eat healthier and work on my core area. Maybe work out everyday for 30 minutes :)
27 Apr
Hello Gaby! Its good that you want to eat healthier. Get a lot of fruits and veggies in your diet. Also dont count caloires. However dont go for seconds. Make sure that you get water in your body too. N working out 30minutes a day is good. I have heard tht the first 20minutes of a workout your not even losing fat but the glucose thats in your body. So the next 10 minutes in your 30minute workout u will be losing weight. Dont forget to stretch before and after workouts. Also do push yourself too hard. And finally love...
27 Apr
You seem like a nice gurl. We should be friends:)
27 Apr
Wow Thanks cece you seem like a cool person! Thanks for trying to help me out :) and thanks for all the advice
27 Apr
Your welcome :) keep posting on here
Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 27, 2014 4:30pm
via Android

Hi I can help you both with an amaizing workout I created for weight loss . Its good for the hole body .. Hope U try it .. Itson my created workouts on my profile ... Hope U enjoy it

27 Apr
27 Apr
I can create anther weight loss core one for you right now D:
27 Apr
Aw thanks :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51