Goal 15lbs in 1 month! Wanna join me?

17 posts | Original | Recent

1453404_10202010373253824_548451046_n_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 27, 2014 6:19am
via Android

Summer is coming quick so it's time to get on it! My goal is 15 lb in one month. My birthday is next month and I want to be a better me! I'm 5ft 3in and weigh 157. Please post your weight and goals and let's try to motivate each other! Let's do this!

27 Apr
I'm 5.11" 200 pounds and would like to be down 20 before summer
27 Apr
I'm 5'6" 150
27 Apr
Looks like we are all in it to win it! What are your plans to get there? I've been working out about 5x per week for the past month about an hour a each and somehow haven't lost anything. I'm hoping it's from building muscle but not too sure on that.
27 Apr
Im in!! I'm 5'1 150 pounds and would like to lose 15lbs-17lbs for the first!!! :)
27 Apr
I'm planning to eat (no) low carb and workout 5x per week and to take more proteins but it wont be easy because I'm addicted to sweets :)
Image_thumb
26 Posts
Apr 27, 2014 7:43am
via Android

All the best

27 Apr
Thank you! :D
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Apr 27, 2014 8:33am
via Android

I am 5 foot 7 And 167 pounds good luck yo you all the best

27 Apr
Im 5'2" and im 124 lbs. My goal is 100 lbs. Wish me luck people.
27 Apr
Good luck everyone! What are your plans to get to your goal?
Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 27, 2014 2:23pm
via iOS
I'd like to lose 10 to 12pounds by the 30th may 2014
27 Apr
We are both on the same page! How are you planning to lose the pounds? Do you have a work out routine or are you counting calories?
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 27, 2014 2:34pm
via Android

I'm 5'2 185 pounds and I'd like to lose 50 pounds.

27 Apr
I'm shooting for 15 in a month but would like to drop 30 total. We should stay in it together until we both hit our goals. What do you plan to do to get to your goal? I've been doing power yoga and zumba so far.
Apr 27, 2014 2:55pm
via Android

I'm totally with ya! I want to loose wight as well and 15 pounds in a month sounds great, makes a difference.  I'm new here and having support buddies sure will help. Count me in!  I'm 5'7 and I weight 183..

27 Apr
Sounds great let's do it! :D I think 15 in one month is a great start but we can continue after the month until we both get where we want to be. I'm aiming for 30 total. What are you planning to do to drop the pounds? I'm open to new methods and suggestions. So far, I have been doing yoga and zumba. I haven't lost anything but feel alot better. I feel stronger which is encouraging but my clothes fit the same. :/ I think I need to focus on counting calories more.
27 Apr
Yeah we can do it. 15 is a great start, I would like to loose 30 to 50 pounds. I go to an aerobics class with lasts an hour 5 days a week, but I bearly started last week, I'm totally out of shape and condition. My plan is to do cardio workouts and no sweets!! No coke no candy nothing. Hopefully it works.
27 Apr
Also lets drink alot of water! I downloaded an app called water your world. It's great! It tells how much water you have to drink according to your weight and it reminds you to drink water. I like it.
27 Apr
I was just thinking that myself. Ill check out that app!
27 Apr
Its great.. but it's called water my body ..not water my world. Sorry.
3 Posts
Apr 27, 2014 5:33pm
via Android

That's a good start! Make sure you are cutting calories too since that will have more impact on weight loss than exercise. I'd stay clear from deep-fried foods, fast food, too much cheese, and dairy. It's a tricky balance but not too bad! :D sounds like you're kicking butt in the gym!

27 Apr
27 Apr
Got it! Will be staying away from all that junk! If I want to reach my goal.. you too! Lol good luck!.
27 Apr
For sure! Let's kick ass!
27 Apr
I'm going on holiday this summer and I need to get rid of the unwanted fat. I've already lost 2 stones so it's toning time.
27 Apr
Definitely Let's kick ass!! Hot body's here we come!
Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 29, 2014 9:43am
via iOS
Hey can I join in too? I am 5'4 and weigh173. Benn trying to lose for a while, but finally getting serious.   What is water my body?
29 Apr
Welcome! It's an app that helps track water. It's pretty awesome!
Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 29, 2014 4:42pm
via Android

Count me in. 5'9 204 lbs

29 Apr
Good luck Fred! It's gonna be challenging but fun! Let's kick a@@!
Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 29, 2014 4:46pm
via Android

Anyone else feeling very sore in there arms, chest and legs I'm actually gonna cry through my workout tonight.

29 Apr
I am with ya! Embrace the pain! Haha
Image_thumb
3 Posts
May 1, 2014 2:52am
via Android

What is your diet plan? I'm looking to drop 15 lbs. But not really sure what I should try in terms of changing my eating habits for good not just a  month diet.

Image_thumb
16 Posts
May 1, 2014 3:04am
via Android

I am 5"10 204 lbs 15lbs will be a great start

Image_thumb
2 Posts
May 1, 2014 3:08am
via Android

I want to join! I am 5' 5" and my start weight was 150lbs I want to get down to 120! In the last couple of weeks I have come down to 146.2! :) need to stay motivated though!

01 May
I hear you with motivation. Do you have meal plans set already?
01 May
No I don't, I watch my calorie intake but don't have a meal plan set. Definitely need one! Let me know if you come up with something! :)
01 May
I'm eating every 3 hours. During work I have 2 turkey salads then when I leave work have a Greek yogurt bar then work out. But after that is when it's hard to not eat/ drink carbs ( wingstop and beer)
01 May
My weak point is soda. I try drinking just water most of the time but I give in to the Dr pepper cravings. Wasted calories.
01 May
Ya that's because Dr pepper is amazing! Hhmm I have no advice for a substitute
3 Posts
May 1, 2014 3:45am
via Android

Hey everyone! I've hit 153 today which is four lb dropped since I started. I believe some is water weight, but my pants are fitting a little better! I've been counting calories and eliminated all beverages (except for one coffee a day) that have calories. So water and tea only. I have been snacking on spicy pickles and sunflower seeds at night to prevent myself from unhealthy late night munchies. These have been my weaknesses in the past so I had to pinpoint my worst habits and start there. How's everyone else doing so far? Anything helping you stay focused?

01 May
Any other meals or snacks for after 3pm?
01 May
I eat a small dinner around 5 and have been drinking soy protein shakes (low cal) to keep me from feeling too hungry. I think eating late is why I've put on weight to begin with so I've committed to not eating 3-4 hours before bed. Unless it's a zero/low calorie snack.
01 May
What snacks do u recommend
02 May
I like to munch on fruits, almonds, tuna with crackers, chips and salsa, and sunflower seeds. I don't crave sweets really but if I did I'd go for yogurt or strawberries dipped in whipped cream. I am trying to expand on my snacks because I'm a creature of habit and that limits my sources. Anyone else have ideas?
02 May
Nice ty I'm Goin to try seeds and Greek yogurt bars
Image_thumb
7 Posts
May 1, 2014 3:55am
via Android

I'm 5ft and 180lbs... I want a diet plan that gives good results...

Image_thumb
4 Posts
May 1, 2014 6:46pm
via iOS
So I'm 5ft2.5 and weight about 125. When I graduated high school I was like 108 I'd really like to get back to that. I have a busy schedule so I'm these 10 minute workouts can help me out. I'm already a fairly healthy eater just a matter of more water and work out
02 May
Good luck! :) Im betting a decrease in your calorie intake along with some ten minute sessions, you will be right back where you were. Do you do yoga? You seem like the perfect candidate since you aren't overweight for your height. It's a good way to maintain!
Image_thumb
4 Posts
May 2, 2014 2:13pm
via iOS
I actually love Pilates and yoga since I died ballet for 8 years and it reminds me a lot of that. I have some trouble sometimes though cuz I had to have back surgery for scoliosis so I have bars from T8-L5 (good portion of my back) but thank you for the support and suggestions!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51