How long does it take to see results?

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Apr 28, 2014 4:12am
via Android

Hi I'm Samantha, I do squats everyday for five minutes or ten minutes. How long does it take to see results? Also how to get a flat stomach?

28 Apr
For getting abs , you need to burn the fat over yours abdominal muscles , and to also build those muscles . You can do this by running for 20 minutes a day for 5 or 4 days a weak to burn fat .. And after running do some core exercise . You have also to eat well and avoid sweats and chocolates while replace them with some vegetables and fruits like orange and apple . There is also a cool way to help you with you diet to get abs , wich is to drink a glass of water...
28 Apr
About getting results .. You have to w8 and work hard , be patent with your body . You will sure then find massive results .. And I will create a great workout for you butt and apps wright now to help you .
28 Apr
You will find it on my profile on created now its 23 mins .. Read the description . ;)
29 Apr
The most importan is eat clean for yours abc. 70% diet and 30% workout.
Farm_thumb
4 Posts
Apr 28, 2014 4:34am

dont count reps make reps count  hehe :) like 20*6 for a day :) good form

and about abs need to eat healthy ,clean eating and work abs 

I hope this helps

< sorry for my english >

Image_thumb
953 Posts
Apr 29, 2014 12:09pm
via Android

I recommend keeping a log. A NotePad app or a sheet of paper or a desk calendar, whatever, just something to keep track of your sets/reps and make sure you're always improving/pushing your limits, since that is how change happens.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51