Starting day :)

4 posts | Original | Recent

1480712_10200953862487239_6157221716578700098_n_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 28, 2014 4:34am
via Android

So I'm starting to train, and lose weight. I'm planning on being in the military. Honestly I need so much motivation. I started, took pics of how I look after today's initial workout. If anyone would care to be some extra motivation on my journey it would be greatly appreciated. :D

28 Apr
All the best dear (Y)
28 Apr
Thanks
28 Apr
Good job on your first day:-) consistency and fun is important especially fun
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Apr 28, 2014 6:15am
via Android

Just remember your goal and focus on acheiving it. Do it for you, its hard at first but if you stick at it it will become normal and motivation wont be needed as much, just have to get in the routine. Good luck to you :)

28 Apr
Thanks, and I definitely will keep focus.
Image_thumb
63 Posts
Apr 28, 2014 7:14am
via Android

Picture how you want too be and go for it .... and enjoy your workouts .... thats what I did and do ..started with moderate workouts started to see change that is what motivates me seeing the results ... you can do it emily

28 Apr
Lol thanks. It takes a lot, but I'm still trying. :)
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Apr 28, 2014 3:50pm
via Android

Hi there. Frankly, your aim is very high. Its tough getting into military and tougher staying in. But just focus at your high aim. You will do good. And in case any help needed, this app and people here will always help you through!
#respectforyou #goodluck

28 Apr
Thanks. Honestly posted up this forum for both motivation and to have that extra push. I'm excited. And I really appreciate the feedback thanks
29 Apr
You are welcome. We all are here to support each other and to help each other in ways possible to achieve their goals. In case of motivation and help needed you can always PM me, i ll help if i can! #regards

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51