Lose it and tone it

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 28, 2014 6:06am
via Android

Im currently 124 lbs and I wanna lose 20 lbs. And most importantly I want flat abs and toned thighs. Help me guys. Suggest me some workouts

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Apr 28, 2014 4:13pm
via Android

Hey Kunga, for toned thighs squats, leg press' and leg extensions are the best and for abs, different variations of crunches and sit ups are recommended mostly. But for losing weight i dont know much excesises, sorry for that! Although you can check out different weight loss programs in this app.
Good luck!

28 Apr
Thank you Atul for the suggestions. I have already started zumba but will include cardio for better results.
29 Apr
You are welcome Kunga. But what is zumba? I did not understand? Sorry
29 Apr
Zumba is a dance workout. Includes salsa,merengue hiphop, reggaeton, etc. Fun workout
29 Apr
Oh great! Dance workouts build up endurance and strength. Although cardio too is needed if you need to loose weight along-side gaining strength. :)
Image_thumb
954 Posts
Apr 29, 2014 12:05pm
via Android

You probably really don't need to lose 16% of your body weight... How tall are you? Have you done any research into healthy body weight for your height/build?

29 Apr
Patrick im 5'2" and i weigh approximately 15 to 20 lbs extra according to my height. But my major issue right now is my inches. I need to lose 4 inches for slimmer abs
29 Apr
Ah ok sorry it just sounded so drastic plus your picture looks very good, I know it's just your face so I can't really know but...:)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51