Motivation and tips plz

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 29, 2014 2:35pm
via Android

I wanna start loosing weight n toneing up but i need some help i need info about hows good ways n the right ways to loose weight ... and i need help with motivation!!! Can some plz help me

29 Apr
Eat more fruits and veggies than fatty and sweet foods :) workout once a day
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 29, 2014 3:03pm
via Android

Hii there. This is what you gonna do. Jog every morning. Jog until you get so tired. Increase your minutes jogging every 4 days. Eat more fruits and vegetables. Workout 4 to 6 times a week. :)

29 Apr
Thanks alot :) ... goona buy some running shoes today
Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Apr 29, 2014 3:56pm
via iOS
Cut out all the junk! No cokes, candy or greasy fried foods. Drink lots of water, about a gallon a day, use the workouts on this app to get you started. Do it every day don't give up. Eat more chicken(grilled), fish(baked) and vegastables! And good luck ! Stay focused stay strong!
Image_thumb
71 Posts
Apr 29, 2014 5:40pm
via Android

Check out the forums diet/ nutrition, weight loss there's allot of helpful info on workouts to:)

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 29, 2014 6:39pm
via Android

What's your goal you trying to reach?

30 Apr
I wanna loose my stomach not my thighs
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 30, 2014 8:20am
via Android

I can help here and you can achieve this very quickly, unfortunately I don't know what country your in or your age. I have just joined this site so I'm not sure if you can communicate non publicly.  I don't want to discuss all of this on this forum as it forms part of my own company.

30 Apr
Well kik me yvettemolina
Image_thumb
3 Posts
May 1, 2014 9:53am
via Android

Ohhh. Good for you. Btw, goodluck om losing weight!! :)

Image_thumb
158 Posts
May 1, 2014 10:21am
via Android

The best wat to lose weight is by doing slow cardio for about an hour and then do hiit (high intensity interval training) for 20 mins up tot half an hour. So walk or bike for an hour and then do exercises like jumping jacks, burpees, Mountains climbers, jumping lunges etc. Training with weights will give you an additional afterburn effect. Also: watch what you eat! Stay away from saturated fats and try nog to take in too much carbs. Good luck! Even though you already look great in My eyes ;)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51