Home workout or Gym

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
57 Posts
Apr 30, 2014 1:56pm
via Android

I like to workout at home however due to lack of equipments have to visit the gym. How about you guys, where do you like to workout, at home or at gym?

30 Apr
Since gyms are always far away i prefer to do my workouts at home.... best workouts to do without any equipments at home are preferably bodyweight exercises and HIITS
30 Apr
Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Apr 30, 2014 3:02pm
via Android

Gym. Just cuz i dont have the space for the equipment i want at home.

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Apr 30, 2014 3:19pm
via Android

Home....

10151191_10202442586084317_4907916068954956358_n_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 30, 2014 3:28pm
via Android

If I could go to the gym I would! ! Because I think it's easier to stay on track when your exercising outside of your home and then coming home and relaxing.. I tend to get lazy and find it hard to stay motivated exercising at home. . Because this is my place of relaxation.. bleh but with 3 kids I have nobody to watch them so I can go to the gym.

30 Apr
I would say check all the gyms out around you etc. If i could afford a membership theres one near my house that offers babysitting by trained professionals while you work for a dollar an hour etc. Its not one of those national known gyms but offers more then some of those too hope this helps
30 Apr
I have a 3 month old. The youngest any gyms close by me will take is 1 year.
Image_thumb
57 Posts
Apr 30, 2014 3:52pm
via Android

I can understand you may hardly get time for yourself at home taking care of your kids. We know motherhood is the worlds toughest job. Kudos to you. And I guess you get a good workout taking care of your kids at home itself.

30 Apr
I definitely get a workout from my kids lol. Motherhood - the toughest job you'll ever love.
Image_thumb
512 Posts
Apr 30, 2014 4:22pm
via Android

Well, I work out at home and I don't even have equipment. I do a lot of body weight exercises and have pretty good results. The main reason, why I don't go to the gym is because I dont have the money

30 Apr
Gyms are SOO expensive!! They want people to be HEALTHY.. and apprentice BROKE too.. lol but good for you!! Keep it up :)
30 Apr
Thanks! I'll try to.
30 Apr
That's great...bodyweight exercises are best to stay fit
30 Apr
Yes and they are the cheapest^^
30 Apr
Apparently*
Image_thumb
74 Posts
Apr 30, 2014 7:58pm
via Android

I have all the gym equipment I would use at home so I have no need for a gym. Now a tanning salon, that's a different story! Lol

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51