Indian buddies???

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Apr 30, 2014 4:56pm
via Android

Hello guys... I would love to hear about the weight loss goals entirely through this app?

04 May
Image_thumb
26 Posts
Apr 30, 2014 5:13pm
via Android

Hi Sneha! Kaysi ho?

01 May
I'm good. So what are your fitness goals?
01 May
I don't workout regularly. I do it @home when I gather fat. And it takes 1 or 2week to get normal shape :). BTW...all the best.
Image_thumb
566 Posts
May 1, 2014 12:07am
via iOS
Hi Snehal,

This is a great app! I use this along with myfitnesspal and i lose 20Ibs which is about 9kg. So glad to see results because between my hormones issues and my stress level, i needed something that really worked!
01 May
Thats great... Ive also been working out for a long time. This app is also good as its a good platform for active people.. thanks for posting.
01 May
Your welcome
Image_thumb
20 Posts
May 1, 2014 4:53am
via Android

Hi snehal. This app has some weight loss programs which you can follow ... I usually use this app for motivation. It has got so many great people who has done a lot to achieve their goals. I workout in gym according to my trainer and hr puts me through lots of weights and exercises. I hope if you follow this regularly and honestly .. You will achieve you goal as well! Good luck. :)

01 May
I also used to go to a gym for two years but in vain.. my body didn't responded to those exercises. But now I've started working out at home and also jogging. And I'm feeling quite good now. Thanks for your reply...
01 May
Oh. Thats sad. But what workout u were doing in gym so that u didnt see any progress? I wonder. I myself have traubed a few female as well as male friends of mine, and they were happy with the results they got. What are your fitness goals btw?
01 May
Traubed= Trained* I meant trained! Typo! Lol
Image_thumb
7 Posts
May 1, 2014 6:22am
via Android

I used to workout alot. But instead of losing I was gaining more weight. I used to do cardio and weight training on alternate days for 6 days a week.

01 May
PM'd you. Check your inbox!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51