Need help

5 posts | Original | Recent
2 Posts
May 1, 2014 1:36am
via Android

Very uncomfortable with my weight any recommendations

01 May
What are your goals and what do u normally eat during the day? I help people achieve their health and weight goals...
44 Posts
May 1, 2014 2:40am
via Android

Start slow...i'm starting again, i do this program fun to do it, and only lasts 25 min.  so youre done fast...also im cutting a lot of carbs and greasy food...they say sugar is the devil, and thats so true...

13 Posts
May 1, 2014 4:03am

I found when I first started losing my weight was when I cut out sugars, salt and carbs out of my diet. Well strictly for the first 2 weeks. I'm diabetic and have a horrible sweet tooth so cutting the sigars was super hard for me! But you can use stevia or any other natural sugar substitute to sweaten your meals. Also carbs is a big one as there are carbs in almost eveything you eat on a day to day basis, same goes for the salt. Salt is a HUGE contributor to your initial motabilizm boosting stage! Most of the processed stuff you put into your body has over the daily amount of salt recomended!

The whole point of cutting those out of your diet for the first two weeks is to boost your motabilizm and kick start your weight loss. I paired it with a jog every night after work for about 30min and as my bbody got used to physical activity I increased the length of my jogs. After the first two weeks are done you can slowly start re introducing some sugars and some carbs back into your meals. Still staying away from salt

So at first only lean meats and some fish. You have to watch out for the fish however because some fish are high in fats. 90% of all vegitables are a green light as well, and again some have higher fats so you don't want to eat too many of them in excess. ALSO remember to drink lots of water!

Hopefully this helped a little and if you want some more tips about what is good and what to stay away from let me know!

114 Posts
May 1, 2014 4:24am
via Android

Set a list of short term goals
-walk to fridge without getting winded (yes this was one of mine)
-10 jumping jacks per TV show I watch
-get off sofa and do my grocery shopping with my parents rather than send them with a list

Set long term goals
-walk a mile
-complete ANY month long challenge (if you have to stop start over from the top next month till you do it)

Set ultimate goal
(This is mine) I wanna feel sexy when I look in the mirror. This isn't to get skinny this is to get my body my personal version of sexy.

That's what I'm working on right now

Hope this helps you

160 Posts
May 2, 2014 2:39pm
via Android

U can always start with nice long walks in the parks maybe zumba something fun change some bad eating habitts cut out junk food find a workout buddy .
Need more adive or a motivation buddy kik me @ datboiloulol

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51