Question

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
34 Posts
May 3, 2014 8:16pm
via iOS
How bad is it when drinking soda after working out? I do it frequently
03 May
It's bad if soda has sugar.You're body after workout, still burn fat, but when you get a calories(sugar,fat...) it's stops.It's better to drink water.I hope I've help you :-)
03 May
Thnxx you help me!
03 May
Useless calories and excessive soda use dehydrates the body. Water and/or chocolate milk or even a protein shake are better after a workout.
03 May
Thnx Anthony I always hear chocolate milk is definitely good I thought It has to much sugar
03 May
Chocolate milk is where its at
Icon_missing_thumb
16 Posts
May 14, 2014 12:39am
via Android

Its not the best after workout drink. But it is the best time to drink a soda if your absloutly absloutly haven after you get done workingout, your body acutally needs sugars and eltrolights. ... or how ever you spell it.

14 May
I agree with him. After an intense workout your body needs energy to recover. And what is sugar?? Energy. I prefer pixie sticks for post workout. Lol along with a protein shake.
14 May
Plenty of water all day. A drink full of vitamins. Whey protein. Slimfast our a New soy total iv tried it tastes good even with water. Or protein bar. Fruit has plenty of the good sugar. Could even make yourself a smoothie. Add ice n it'll keep u cool n these summer months
Image_thumb
15 Posts
May 14, 2014 3:34am
via Android

I normally drink Arizona after.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51