MOTIVATION

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
May 3, 2014 10:34pm
via Android

Lately I've been trying to get back in shape after a whole year off from athletics. I've gained stretch marks, my clothes fit tighter, and I have a general self hatred for myself. The thing I lack is motivation -oddly enough- and I'm in desperate need because I wanna look good for prom (which is 2 weeks away). I've been trying for a month to loose weight and tone my body but I'll loose weight and gain it again?? If anyone knows of motivation tips or fast working workouts - the harder, the better - I would greatly appreciate their input.

Image_thumb
45 Posts
May 3, 2014 10:45pm
via Android

Find something that gives you a positive outlook about working out. Whether it's your dress or other piece of clothing, a picture of what you want to attain, a quote, anything, and have it around, especially when you wake up. Set yourself up with a good outlook and remember it will take some time and determination. And there will be setbacks! Just get back to it after one happens and you'll be amazed at what you can accomplish. Just try and do at least a little every day. Before you know it, you'll have done something to be proud of. Just keep that goal in mind and tell yourself you can do it, and you're worth it!

Image_thumb
32 Posts
May 4, 2014 1:07am
via Android

I'm going through the same thing currently. I've been trying to lose weight for a couple months but I'm afraid to get on the scale. I feel like I haven't lost because my clothes are still tight but I have been trying. I just started today getting back on here and keeping track of my food on my fitness pal. I think either way as long as you're trying that you should feel.confident in yourself. You can think of it as I'm already beautiful and I'm making my way to be drop dead gorgeous. I also followed the 30 lbs in 3 months forum today and a motivational forum about an exercise. I think that could help you get motivation. Ppl seem to post a lot and get feedback and comments of encouragement from others that are doing it also. I hope that helps you. I also think you should keep in mind that it didn't happen overnight so it won't come off overnight. You make the clothes you wear not the other way around. You'll look amazing I'm sure. Just keep working hard and who knows how many inches you'll lose in the weeks that follow. Good luck!

04 May
The scale can be scary, and it can lie! Take measurements and pictures too. Sometimes those can show your progress in a much truer light.
04 May
Thanks for the advice. I hate pictures! It takes forever for me to get a good angle and that doesn't show too much of my problem areas lol. But, I'll have to suck it up for the sake of being fit. Thanks again!
04 May
I hate pictures too. But I'm starting to come around - I forced myself to start a fitness instagram and it's really been helping me inspire myself to work hard and keep showing improvement!
04 May
That sounds like a great idea!
Icon_missing_thumb
22 Posts
May 4, 2014 2:17pm
via Android

Stay focused! Just remember YOU want to look good in that dress. I just had a baby and I got focused bc I HATED the way I looked. Go to my instagram bellybrainwaist. I have before and AFTER pictures posted. I also give daily belly flattening tips to follow that don't necessarily involve working out. I wore this waist cincher that helped reduce my waist by a ton of inches.  I even wear it. Over my clothes. Staying focused is hard. So I post my workouts on Twitter with a follow-up audio blog
. So it helps me do my workouts bc if not my followers will know I have fallen off. If you want follow me on Twitter and instagram so we can motivate each other. Good luck!

Icon_missing_thumb
22 Posts
May 4, 2014 2:20pm
via Android

Stay focused! Just remember YOU want to look good in that dress. I just had a baby and I got focused bc I HATED the way I looked. Go to my instagram bellybrainwaist. I have before and AFTER pictures posted. I also give daily belly flattening tips to follow that don't necessarily involve working out. I wore this waist cincher that helped reduce my waist by a ton of inches.  I even wear it. Over my clothes. Staying focused is hard. So I post my workouts on Twitter with a follow-up audio blog
. So it helps me do my workouts bc if not my followers will know I have fallen off. If you want follow me on Twitter and instagram so we can motivate each other. Good luck!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51