Summertime Fine Challenge! Are you ready????

23 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
22 Posts
May 4, 2014 2:40pm
via Android

My name is Melanie. I just had a baby in November and gained 50lbs. So far I know I lost 23. Looking in the mirror is starting to become more enjoyable but I MUST get that last of the baby fat flab OFF! It would also be a plus to drop even more. I'm doing everything to be focused. I wear one of those waist cinchers everyone is wearing....super helpful! I even wear one when I workout. I even post my workouts on Twitter so that I will feel obligated to workout. On instagram I research and then post daily tips. It's helpful for others but really it's my way of staying focused. Like I always say, MOTIVATE me and I'll motivate you!!! So let's all get together and motivate each other!! Summertime FINE -25lbs by 4th of July. LET'S DO IT!!!!! If you want to follow me on Twitter, instagram, or Facebook. Feel free to bc I need to know someone is watching me so I will feel motivated to be a better example lol. Just put a capital S under comments and I'll know it's the SKIMBLE GANG!!! Oh username bellybrainwaist Let's do it!!!!!!!!!!!!

04 May
I just started today but I'd like to give it a try!
04 May
Marie M we can do it. Let's just motivate each other.
04 May
Yes! I'm so in.. that's my biggest problem lack of motivation, but we can do this!
04 May
I'm in . My birthday is July 2 nd I would love my body to look like Teana Taylor's
05 May
HAPPY Cinco DE MAYO
Icon_missing_thumb
22 Posts
May 5, 2014 10:24am
via Android

Marie M: are you ready let's get our summer time FINE on!!!!!

05 May
Yes I am so ready!!
Icon_missing_thumb
22 Posts
May 5, 2014 10:25am
via Android

Miss Taylor are you ready?!?! Let's get it ladies. Hard work pays off!

Image_thumb
12 Posts
May 5, 2014 10:50am
via Android

I'm trying to lose 25 by then as well lol. I gotta be fine for my bday in August! Let's get it y'all!!!

05 May
Alright Jessica has joined the gang! Watch out here we come...a crew of top models on the way!!!!! :-) I even accidentally programmed myself for two workouts....so I did both. What a way to start off!!!
Image_thumb
2 Posts
May 5, 2014 5:45pm
via Android

How do you do it? I want to get fit and toned not necessarily lose 25 lbs.

07 May
How's the challenge going
Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
May 5, 2014 6:05pm
via Android

Im trying to lose 20bls but its really hard because im pretty busy and when i come home im really lazy
Any advice

05 May
Even if your tired just take out 10 min to do some sort of exercise. If you have kids go walk at the park or mall. Hey even walk around a grocery store.
06 May
I understand! After working then coming home to two kids sometimes I'm like. Who gonna work out.. not me. But I found ways to sneak it in. I wake up before my kids so I run thirty mins while there sleeping. Then I'll sneak in what ever short workout I'm doing that day. And throughout the day I work I do little challenges like the squat challenge our plank challenge. And drink green tea! I saw someone else say it and it is amazing... And it's really not that bad without sugar.
07 May
Miss M just seeing if you're staying focused
Icon_missing_thumb
22 Posts
May 5, 2014 6:31pm
via Android

Ashley P. The instagram name is bellybrainwaist. Flaxseed can be mixed in a nutrabullet with a banana and spinach

Icon_missing_thumb
22 Posts
May 5, 2014 6:39pm
via Android

M. I understand that feeling. I have 2 kids and sometimes I get so busy I want to SLAP MYSELF. But green tea is very helpful with weight loss. Vitamin c reduces cortisol which is fat in the  belly and I wear a waist cincher. Similar to a corset but extra benefits. Thermal heat producing causing sweat.. cincher to give me a more of an hourglass figure. Also you can drink a full glass of water Before eating when you're hungry. Also there are programs on here that are extremely short like 7 min

Icon_missing_thumb
22 Posts
May 5, 2014 6:40pm
via Android

Workout with weights or resistance helps tone

14 May
I like dumbells....
Icon_missing_thumb
22 Posts
May 5, 2014 6:43pm
via Android

What helped me initially jumpstart my weight loss, I did a walking tape from Wal-Mart for 20 minutes EVERYDAY. Since it was super easy it didn't discourage me. But . It kept me moving and was excellent  cardio

Image_thumb
1 Post
May 5, 2014 11:20pm
via Android

Count me in.

07 May
Challenge going ok
May 6, 2014 3:15am
via Android

Count me in as well!

07 May
How the SUMMERTIME fine challenge going for YOU
Icon_missing_thumb
22 Posts
May 6, 2014 4:32pm
via Android

Wow drum roll! TODAY IS THE DAY TO WEIGHT IN!!!!

06 May
Checking in at 172
06 May
Weighing in @ 157
06 May
5'6 172
06 May
I prly should've put mine lmao I'm 5`2 157
06 May
Weighing in at 195
Icon_missing_thumb
22 Posts
May 6, 2014 5:45pm
via Android

Let me add my height and weight so u don't feel so bad.

07 May
I meant so I don't feel so bad
Icon_missing_thumb
22 Posts
May 6, 2014 6:23pm
via Android

That's ok..you're funny. We're all on here to help each other out. Even if you were 5'2 and 400 we have to help each other

Icon_missing_thumb
22 Posts
May 14, 2014 3:22am
via Android

Tuesday weight in

Icon_missing_thumb
22 Posts
May 14, 2014 3:22am
via Android

5'6. 168

Icon_missing_thumb
22 Posts
May 14, 2014 3:24am
via Android

Surprisingly I lost weight even though I've been super unmotivated

14 May
Way to go. I'm down a pound as well.
Image_thumb
137 Posts
May 14, 2014 9:36pm
via Android

Im with you

14 May
Thanks
Image_thumb
137 Posts
May 15, 2014 6:34pm
via Android

What time do you workout?

Image_thumb
2 Posts
May 16, 2014 1:11am
via Android

5'6 154

Icon_missing_thumb
22 Posts
May 22, 2014 1:15pm
via Android

WEEK 3 weigh in!!!!

22 May
5'6 168
22 May
Dang it I stayed the same. I'm so busy with business I'm losing track of my focus, ahhhhhh. But business is a blessing so I know soon the will balance out perfectly. Www.bellybrainwaist.com
22 May
150! Yay I been being lazy this week so im shocked
22 May
Awesome, it's a beautiful thing! . Keep up the laziness. LOL I'm kidding! Anyway back to work. Sorry in advance if I haven't responded back to people. But thanks for the motivation#!!
Image_thumb
12 Posts
May 29, 2014 12:48pm
via Android

Ok so I'm stuck at 149 I'm down 11 but it's like I've hit a wall.. anyone have any tips

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51