2 posts | Original | Recent
2 Posts
May 5, 2014 9:23pm
via Android

I am 16 years old I am currently 240 pounds I want to lose a lot of weight for summer but I don't know what workouts to do so could anybody help me

05 May
Do something that needs as much muscle power as possible. The more Muscles you use the faster you burn fat ;) good luck
06 May
Also stop drinking soda completely ( if you do ). That will help a lot. It helped me.
06 May
Cristina yes soda is my biggest problem i just love it what would be a supplement instead of drinking soda
06 May
Agua de melon, sandia, ect. Start carrying around a water bottle. Cut back little by little if you have to.
06 May
There's this eating strategy that I saw in Japan. You weigh you food to let's say 8 ounces. The food can be ANYthing: 8 ounces of chocolate, 8 ounces of lettuce, potatoes, meat etc. Then you eat every hour. You don't have to eat the same things over and over again. I think that if you were to do this, pre-weigh the food so it won't be a hassle to go places
5 Posts
May 9, 2014 2:40pm
via iOS

If you wanna loose weight try the méditerranéen diet. Motstly, more vegetables (look for colorfull one), dont eat to much meat, eat 3 Times a week fish, eat fruits as desert, drink a lot of water,  go outisde, when you will be older for it drink one glass of red whine per day (good for your heart). If you have a suggar graving, try to eat dark chocolat. Eat with friends or family, that way you will eat more slowy (it is important to eat slowy, we eat to fast and as a result, we eat to much).

For the training; you will have to focus on 3 types. 1) stretching 2) cardio 3) muscles. The more muscled you'll have, the more calories you'll burn. Your daily routine could be; 

1) stretching. Look for all the yoga thing,
2) do 30 to 60 minutes of cardio. I recommend spinning.
3) do some set for your muscles.
4) strech again.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51