Do you see progress?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
8 Posts
May 8, 2014 3:05am
via iOS
The top pic is today, one month after bottom pic was taken. Can you see any progress? I haven't gained any weight. Actually lost a pound. I still feel like unless I'm flexing you can't see much definition. But, there's some. Co workers have commented.
09 May
I really appreciate all the positive comments!! I do feel stronger. My problem is "skinny fat". My BMI is 19, close to being under weight. I'm not seeing any definition or cut when I'm not flexing. From my understanding, that means I need to lose some more body fat. Right? By my work hand held digital body fat scales my BF is 22%. If I lose more weight I will be under weight and not look healthy. Any suggestions? I just want to look muscular without having to flex. Should I cut?
09 May
I've beeb skinny fat all my life. My bf % is roughly the same as yours, last I checked. Since I've started lifting a littke heavier I can see more and more definition. I think a cut would help, but one of the things with being thin is that we naturally have weaker - smaller - muscles, simply because we don't have as much weight to move around normally. I'd say hit the weights as hard as you can for a few weeks and see where that gets you. If it doesn't produce the results you want, I'd try cutting...
09 May
Thanks Madeline!! I'm sorry for double posting and not posting/ commenting/ replying correcting! This forum is a little confusing to me still! I'm going to keep at lifting and increasing weight. I guess I won't change my diet just yet. It's only been a month.
10 May
My pleasure! You'll probably be surprised what one month of consistent weights can do! I've seen improvements in my arms in two weeks.
Icon_missing_thumb
172 Posts
May 8, 2014 3:16am
via Android

Absolutely, I definitely see progress. Much more definition!!!

08 May
Thanks! I feel like I do to but I'm still not seeing it unless I'm flexing as much as I would like to!
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
May 8, 2014 6:57am
via Android

Nice!

Image_thumb
45 Posts
May 8, 2014 10:10am
via Android

You can totally see improvement! It's hard to see it on yourself because you look at yourself everyday so you've watched every teeny step of the change. But I promise you, it's there!

Image_thumb
27 Posts
May 8, 2014 1:16pm
via iOS
wow nice progress
Image_thumb
138 Posts
May 8, 2014 1:36pm
via Android

oh yeah..i also see the progress..keep up the good work..:):)..all the best..:)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51